October Boat of the Month NOMINATIONS

spd500

Post up your nominations for October 2012 BOTM . Same rules as usual , please include pics and info .

spd500

OK , I guess I will nominate someone . I nominate Randall's TX19 . He has made just about every event around , and has boated in just about every puddle of water in Texas .

Here is a link to his thread
http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=13212.0

spd500

I guess we might need to wait until everyone gets back from tawak for nominations  think.gif

Disturbed

I'll nominate FL350's 'K' boat!  I don't have any more pics but, I'm sure somebody does.
umyhymeb.jpg

txliberator

I was lucky enough to get a ride in this thing Friday afternoon at Twak, it's a BMF for sure! Probably the most exciting boat ride I have ever experienced from the passenger seat. Stacy doesn't lift!!! :shocked: This boat looks classy and gets down.

Crusader

SPD said:
OK , I guess I will nominate someone . I nominate Randall's TX19 . He has made just about every event around , and has boated in just about every puddle of water in Texas .

Here is a link to his thread
http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=13212.0

X2 this nomination.

crazy.gif I rode in it and I was pulling the passenger seat out of my a$$ and then had to buy a new seat cover that my a$$ ate! I have never had a ride like that. The only other ride was with Borderline crazy in his Warhawk. I do not ride well. I even have to drive the the cart at Walmart.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Nitro Neil said:
crazy.gif I rode in it and I was pulling the passenger seat out of my a$$ and then had to buy a new seat cover that my a$$ ate! I have never had a ride like that. The only other ride was with Borderline crazy in his Warhawk. I do not ride well. I even have to drive the the cart at Walmart.
think.gif Stacey does have that crazy look in his eyes! think.gif crazy.gif :smile16:

FL350

Administrator
Tim and the rest of the guys THANKS for the nomination!!!
Patch sometimes I get this way.

jimsplace

I think Randall's TX19 is really a good looking boat too. 
If I remember right, I don't think Randall needed to get pulled in.
      :smile17: 

73 Sanger Flat

Randall does have a nice boat , but Stacey's is a V-Drive and us V-Drive owners must stick together .. Sorry Randall - I have to go with Stacey boat on this month

TintMan

I'll go with the vdrive...super clean and man!...that bad boy is a combination drag boat,dirt track,and drift racer all in one!!!  clap.gif