NTJBC JESTFEST 2011 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER NEW DATE IS MAY 7, 2011

Last Mohecian

Administrator
hillbilly68 said:
JYBTX19 said:
TintMan said:
:smile29: CIA...Really...i was just wanting to visit with the Lavon guys...I dont see where i need any club to tell me when or where i can go. Sorry that ruffles your feathers. You making money off people coming to the lake is ridiculous in my book. But thats why i'm not in a club...we have a CREW! :grin: and its every man for himself!  bling.gif
:smile30:
So any of you guys that want to boat on Lavon Saturday...i'll see ya there! :smile17:
Are you going to have your cell with ya Scott? I will definately come and hang with ya for a while and check out all the work and new parts!

oh i see how you are...... your only going to come if scott comes....... :smile18:..... the rest of us dont matter think.gif
Scott has a BBC.  ;)

xlr8

hey guys,i hate it to that the event has been rescheduled,but in defence of kurt & mike they had a event about 3 years ago at collin park. had bad weather and lost several dollars on it and it came out of their pocket.we just got the club up and running again,and we are short on dollars for the event.it was for the club and was not about money to be made.these guys are not being paid for the hard work to put on a event. i know one thing this is not going to cause any hard feelings toward anyone.good friends are hard to find.it isn't worth friendship over a delay on a event.i hope to see every one at the lake.

XLR8

KEN WEST SR.

Crusader

Well said Ken.

No hard feelings here, I fully understand and plan on being there on the 7th.

Hope Mike reconsiders his NTJBC statement. I think there's a lot of interest in the NTJBC.

hillbilly68

Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:
JYBTX19 said:
TintMan said:
:smile29: CIA...Really...i was just wanting to visit with the Lavon guys...I dont see where i need any club to tell me when or where i can go. Sorry that ruffles your feathers. You making money off people coming to the lake is ridiculous in my book. But thats why i'm not in a club...we have a CREW! :grin: and its every man for himself!  bling.gif
So any of you guys that want to boat on Lavon Saturday...i'll see ya there! :smile17:
Are you going to have your cell with ya Scott? I will definately come and hang with ya for a while and check out all the work and new parts!

oh i see how you are...... your only going to come if scott comes....... :smile18:..... the rest of us dont matter think.gif
Scott has a BBC.  ;)

awww i see now, you chevy guys have to make sure you have a buddy out there with a cell phone so when you break down you can call your buddy to come tow you in, its all clear now...... clap.gif jump.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
hillbilly68 said:
awww i see now, you chevy guys have to make sure you have a buddy out there with a cell phone so when you break down you can call your buddy to come tow you in, its all clear now...... clap.gif jump.gif

OK big bad ford boy, I double dog dare you to go with no support and no phone  :smile28:

hillbilly68

Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:

OK big bad ford boy, I double dog dare you to go with no support and no phone  :smile28:

been there done that.. crazy.gif.. and to top it off was about half mile from boat ramp, AND no paddle, layed on bow of boat and paddled with arms all way back with 7 inches of snow on the ground..... i aint skeert...lol... crazy.gif

JYBTX19

hillbilly68 said:
Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:

Seems that I have done that a time or two....

been there done that.. crazy.gif.. and to top it off was about half mile from boat ramp, AND no paddle, layed on bow of boat and paddled with arms all way back with 7 inches of snow on the ground..... i aint skeert...lol... crazy.gif

Crusader

Just looked at this Sundays weather forecast and now the high is 64F with a 70% chance of rain.

Good call on CIAs part for postponing. This Sundays weather is gonna suck big time.

JYBTX19

hillbilly68 said:
Last Mohican said:
hillbilly68 said:
JYBTX19 said:
TintMan said:

Scott has a BBC.  ;)

ROTFLMAO, some of chevy guys dont even have thier boat together yet.
I hope to see a bunch of ya'll out there makin some passes.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Crusader said:
Just looked at this Sundays weather forecast and now the high is 64F with a 70% chance of rain.

Good call on CIAs part for postponing. This Sundays weather is gonna suck big time.

Only time will tell.  When I watched the news at 5:00 they said 72 and 40% chance.

blazeracer

Here's what weather.com is showing for this weekend at Lavon.

I think for Saturday you best get out there earlier than later.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 138

HellinnFrnt

Bet it ain't no worse than today ... well ok maybe ... where ya stayin at Tint I'll drive 130 miles to hang out ! even if it's in the hotel parking lot !!! clap.gif

Crusader

JYBTX19 said:

I sent Scott a PM and redirected him to Collin park for Saturday because of the ramp closure at Pebble beach.

kmnwa

2 adults, 1 kid - only one adult will be eating mudbugs & we'll bring something for the other two to eat.
Looking forward to it! hurry.gif

boatlessbrett

hope the weather holds out this weekend cant wait to get out there had test run with the boat only problem the chevy had was tank selector would not switch tanks for me.  but a flat head screwdriver fixed that hope i can get off work and make it out. if not hope yall are staying late. or at least till 6

Crusader

boatlessbrett said:
hope the weather holds out this weekend cant wait to get out there had test run with the boat only problem the chevy had was tank selector would not switch tanks for me.  but a flat head screwdriver fixed that hope i can get off work and make it out. if not hope yall are staying late. or at least till 6

See this thread Brett.

http://www.texashotboats.com/forums/index.php?topic=11987.msg167609;topicseen#new