NTJBC JESTFEST 2011 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER NEW DATE IS MAY 7, 2011

Crusader

Haha. Okay cool. Thought you were goofin'

I didn't make the call but it is what it is. Springtime in N. TX is always windy and stormy.

KONA77

lol... but spring in south texas is always "windy"....  tis the time of the year we break out the surf boards..... :smile30:  :tongue:  :laugh: :tongue:  :laugh:

blazeracer

KONA said:
but don't take that wrong  :smile30: we boat rain, wind, snow or sunshine  :tongue:

Once my boat's done it will be on the water every weekend anyhow, so it doesn't matter when. But I can see how it would be a pain for out of towners.

CIA

TintMan said:
well -when you set a date and people make reservations for a hotel...closed my business THIS Friday...Second day aired SEVERAL pieces...thrashed on the boat several nights in a row...its a couple thousand dollar change for me. Why bother to post it...???

Hey man,
A few years back we had paid McQueenie Bikini team from Austin come up, we paid for a DJ, and several hundred in food and it stormed and there was only about 25 people that showed up and we lost money, and didn't make any.

So lets make this clear this is not about you its about the club. Re cooping money that we have invested, and I will be damned if we are gonna loose money because of another storm.  :smile13:

Hope that you can get back any money that you have lost, and if the weather is bad that weekend we will reschedule again.  :smile18:

So, your best bet is to maybe wait until Wed of that week before you make any reservations or close your shop.

TintMan

:smile29: CIA...Really...i was just wanting to visit with the Lavon guys...I dont see where i need any club to tell me when or where i can go. Sorry that ruffles your feathers. You making money off people coming to the lake is ridiculous in my book. But thats why i'm not in a club...we have a CREW! :grin: and its every man for himself!  bling.gif
:smile30:
So any of you guys that want to boat on Lavon Saturday...i'll see ya there! :smile17:

blazeracer

Hey Scott, if the motor was in my boat I would be out with you with ugly paint and no seats sitting on a milk crate on my wooden floor. I think I'm SCJ intake gaskets away from the motor being DONE!!

Oh, I think there is actually going to be quite a few out there on Saturday at Pebble Beach. Even if it's windy that cove will let you open her up.

JYBTX19

TintMan said:
:smile29: CIA...Really...i was just wanting to visit with the Lavon guys...I dont see where i need any club to tell me when or where i can go. Sorry that ruffles your feathers. You making money off people coming to the lake is ridiculous in my book. But thats why i'm not in a club...we have a CREW! :grin: and its every man for himself!  bling.gif
So any of you guys that want to boat on Lavon Saturday...i'll see ya there! :smile17:
Are you going to have your cell with ya Scott? I will definately come and hang with ya for a while and check out all the work and new parts!

hillbilly68

JYBTX19 said:
TintMan said:
Are you going to have your cell with ya Scott? I will definately come and hang with ya for a while and check out all the work and new parts!

oh i see how you are...... your only going to come if scott comes....... :smile18:..... the rest of us dont matter think.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
brazosjettin said:
This will be the last year as a paid membership boat club. The ntjbc will host  this years summer opener event and maybe one end of summer event if everyone could agree on the same thing. After the 2011 season the ntjbc will no longer be hosting any future events or excepting memberships.

Well this took a turn.