new guy in the south

John

well ease to somerville saturday is not pretty hill country water but theres plenty of it

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
well ease to somerville saturday is not pretty hill country water but theres plenty of it
Yes sir, should be a great turnout too! Lots of Hot Boat peeps! :smile16:

customtouch

Welcome Jason and nice boats!!!!  You should consider coming to Lake Somerville this weekend for Rocking The Cove. Information about it is under the "Events" section on here.

Chevy2184

Looks like rocking the cove is going to be a blast!! Don't know if I can make it this weekend? But looks like Summerville is a pretty popular lake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
There will be lots of performance boats there! It's a great gathering! Saturday is the day to be here!

Chevy2184

Thanks central Texas jets!! Really looking forward to making a few get to gathers and meeting some new peeps and seeing all the floats! Wish I could make Summerville this weekend...

Devilman

John said:
yall ran the entire length of the lake from turkey cove ramp up to the cove.
every where on that lake is deep!

nice boats for sure

What we did that first time we come up, that was the whole length of the lake? Took awhile to get there as I had to keep picking my vertebrae off the floor of the boat, but still thought the lake was bigger than that. :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I know I crossed it pulling those kids on a tube. I thought they never would get tired of the pounding they took. Cameron H. is a Tubing machine! crazy.gif

John

Devilman said:
John said:
yall ran the entire length of the lake from turkey cove ramp up to the cove.
every where on that lake is deep!

nice boats for sure

What we did that first time we come up, that was the whole length of the lake? Took awhile to get there as I had to keep picking my vertebrae off the floor of the boat, but still thought the lake was bigger than that. :cheesy:

LOL but at least you know what that avenger is capable of.............Your Welcome  :smile29:

Devilman

John said:
LOL but at least you know what that avenger is capable of.............Your Welcome  :smile29:

This is true.... Avenger takes the win over the spleen hands down. :grin: I'd go back I ain't skeered. Like to have my swim steps on by then though. :wink:

WFO

Welcome aboard Chevy2184. Then there is the deep south like us. We usually boat on lake Mathis (Corpus Christi) but have made a trip to Canyon a few times. Nice lake but yea it is big and deep and some big boats. I will certainly go again. Nice boats by the way. I really like your Placecraft. How does it run. Anyway again welcome to the madness.

Chevy2184

Thanks WFO it does pretty good... With a mild 496 (525-550)hp low 80's with a pretty worn out pump... Sure with some pump work it would run plenty good? Maybe a little more hp? Planning on playing with the p/c for the summer and selling it and putting a motor together for my bubble deck...