New Boat

blazeracer

ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:
Turnkey Brendella for $7,500. This one might be the winner winner chicken dinner. Looks like it needs a steering cable, but I can handle that at this price for a purdy boat. Needs a backseat too.. Again, no biggie at this price.
I don't see any backseat on this one.

Just added that to it. I know he does NOT have one for it either. The guy really knows nothing of the boat. For this price, a couple of Franklins will make a back seat. Would probably sell the motor too putting me at about $4k into the hull only. Can't beat that.

ChryslerJet

blazeracer said:
ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:
Turnkey Brendella for $7,500. This one might be the winner winner chicken dinner. Looks like it needs a steering cable, but I can handle that at this price for a purdy boat. Needs a backseat too.. Again, no biggie at this price.
I don't see any backseat on this one.

Just added that to it. I know he does NOT have one for it either. The guy really knows nothing of the boat. For this price, a couple of Franklins will make a back seat. Would probably sell the motor too putting me at about $4k into the hull only. Can't beat that.

I think to put the back seat in you would have to replace that motor and/or move it.  It may be the pictures but I didn't see much room in there for a backseat with that motor in it. 

blazeracer

1992 Advantage Banshee, $8,500 turn key and freakin SWEEET lookin!! Probably a painted boat, but very well painted.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/boa/4336235698.html

Attachments

• Ban1.jpg
    Ban1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Ban2.jpg
    Ban2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Ban5.jpg
    Ban5.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 117
The second brendella is one of my old boats guy in East Texas or La I think got it? I originally got it out of Victoria tx. I never did anything with it other the totally redo the trailer and painted it blue because I was painting the boat blue like my Nordic just white with blue flames and a skull that way we had three boat green, red, and blue with flames and a skull, but never got to it and sold it! Boat handles well you just set a little high in any of the brendella's! Good luck and hope you find a good one you'll love the Nordics and Dayton's would be my number one picks!

blazeracer

blazeracer said:
Turnkey Liberator for $8,500 OBO. Need to find out if it has a back seat.

This boat is out of contention. I talked to the guy and a fellow hot boater in OK went and looked at it today. Serious structure problems with this boat. He used transmission fluid to make it shiny for the pics. He admitted this on the phone!! Hahaha

blazeracer

Mike S said:
The second brendella is one of my old boats guy in East Texas or La I think got it? I originally got it out of Victoria tx. I never did anything with it other the totally redo the trailer and painted it blue because I was painting the boat blue like my Nordic just white with blue flames and a skull that way we had three boat green, red, and blue with flames and a skull, but never got to it and sold it! Boat handles well you just set a little high in any of the brendella's! Good luck and hope you find a good one you'll love the Nordics and Dayton's would be my number one picks!

Thanks for the info Mike. A guy named George West own it now. He's got it for sale on the FB page. I linked this thread on the FB page and see lots of "guests" are viewing the page.

Come on peeps!! Sign up!!!

Devilman

Only boat out of those listed that I am familiar with is the grey/white Cheyenne posted first. As was mentioned, it was Marty's boat for awhile. There was a build thread on it here at one time, may still be. I  remember it was gone over top to bottom trailer & all. Was a really nice boat, Duane & him did a heckuva job with it. I rode with Marty on one run with the GPS and at mid to high 90s it was like a Cadillac. I was blown away when he sold it.

Of course this was a few years ago so no idea if its even remotely in the same condition as it was back then. 

Congratulations on the sale of the Glastron also.

customtouch

ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:
1992 Advantage Banshee, $8,500 turn key and freakin SWEEET lookin!! Probably a painted boat, but very well painted.

This is a pretty sweet boat lots of custom work James.  Not much left for you to do if everything is as advertised, except swap the motors for the twin turbo LS.

I like the body style and it might be a nice boat and all that but personally I would have to change the whole rainbow theme on it. But that is just me. :grin:

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:

This is a pretty sweet boat lots of custom work James.  Not much left for you to do if everything is as advertised, except swap the motors for the twin turbo LS.

I like the body style and it might be a nice boat and all that but personally I would have to change the whole rainbow theme on it. But that is just me. :grin:

Dude you live in Austin, thought you would like the rainbow thing.  :smile16:

Trigger

customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:

X's 2. You wouldn't want to give the wrong impression by flying that flag! It is already a jet boat so walks like a duck, talks like a duck........ Lol

customtouch

Knotty said:
customtouch said:
ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:

Dude you live in Austin, thought you would like the rainbow thing.  :smile16:

NO. Granted that boat might sell quick around here.......just not to me!!  I don't believe in that whole "When in Rome thing!"  :grin:

jimsplace

ChryslerJet said:
blazeracer said:

Nice looking boat, but why would an LS turbo motor be considered?
Since the introduction of the BBC, they have ruled the recreational performance boat world and still does.
If more power is wanted for the boat, convert it to turbo's.
It already has the engine in place.
IMO
  :smile17:

jimsplace

blazeracer said:
Just cause Jim, just cause... IF we get the boat that wifey wants, well, no motor swap on that one.

That's a good enough reason, and you don't need my approval anyway.
I do "just cause" sometimes, and sometimes it works.

Who's this boat for, you or her?

blazeracer

jimsplace said:
Who's this boat for, you or her?

It's for US. All the way. Gotta be nice, with some room, and quick is at can possibly be to where the wife won't be screaming "LET ME OUT!!" Plan is to go 90 without her in it and I'll be happy, but it's gotta be tame and ride nice at 60 when she is in it. Our son's not gonna stop riding the tubes and wakeboards either.

blazeracer

atxwrangler said:
I miss that Cheyenne! No disappointments in that hull for sure!! Money well spent!smooth as butter at  90mph! :smile17:

The Cheyenne is my choice number 2 behind our undisclosed boat, not sure if the wifes wants to go with that one. It's a lot of cheddar for less motor in her mind.