New Boat

blazeracer

Well guys, the Glastron is sold. The new owner comes and picks VooDoo up on Thursday. We are looking to get a pickle and there a lot of choices out there. Some with motor, some less motor. Would really like to power with a forged bottom end L92 headed LS motor running turbos with a moderate amount of boost. Although something turnkey would probably spend this summer with whatever it comes with. In no particular order, here's what I've found. Pics of all will follow.

1. An HAO HIN Cheyenne less motor WITH a rachet and BBC headers for $10,500
2. A JBX HIN Cheyenne less motor in original gel for $10,000
3. A real nice turnkey Liberator in Tennessee for $8,500 OBO.
4. A very good condition turnkey Brendella for $7,000, probably the best deal out there.
5. Another nice Brendella that is available for $8,500 turnkey or $4,200 less motor.
6. A Centurion 20 ft pickle for $7,500 turnkey or $4,000 less motor. Pink but original gel.
7. Kevlar Daytona completely redone with full length rail kit. Needs total rigging, $8,500

If you know any of these boats talk them up. We're making our decision to make a purchase next weekend.

At a minimum, here's a bunch of cool boat pics to look at that are all for sale. There was a KILLER TX-18 available two days ago in Lousiana that is gone now. There is one more on the list that we're gonna keep under wraps for now. Wife really likes it cause it has cup holders. LOL...

blazeracer

JBX HIN Cheyenne. $10k less motor. Real nice gel but won't leave me much to build a motor with.

Attachments

• Chey3.jpg
    Chey3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 122

blazeracer

Turnkey Brendella for $7,500. This one might be the winner winner chicken dinner. Looks like it needs a steering cable, but I can handle that at this price for a purdy boat. Needs a backseat too.. Again, no biggie at this price.

blazeracer

Kevlar Daytona, needs full rigging. Completely redone, better than a new hull. Not original gel but was redone in gel, not paint. $8,500

blazeracer

KONA said:
nice looking boats,  there is something familiar about the first Cheyenne

Located in Tyler, been through a few hands here in TX, but has never left the state since new. Did a year in SDBA.

blazeracer

KONA said:
got any details on that boat ?

Yeah, Garry Snow originally rigged it out when it was new. Did one year in SDBA, changed hands and sat in a field for a few years. New owner got ahold if it and Duane re-rigged with a big Ford. Duane knows the boat well. It's probably my fav of the bunch, but I'll probably run out of money getting a motor in it.

KONA77

blazeracer said:
KONA said:
got any details on that boat ?

Yeah, Garry Snow originally rigged it out when it was new. Did one year in SDBA, changed hands and sat in a field for a few years. New owner got ahold if it and Duane re-rigged with a big Ford. Duane knows the boat well. It's probably my fav of the bunch, but I'll probably run out of money getting a motor in it.

I thought that was the boat Marty had.

ChryslerJet

blazeracer said:
Turnkey Brendella for $7,500. This one might be the winner winner chicken dinner. Looks like it needs a steering cable, but I can handle that at this price for a purdy boat. Needs a backseat too.. Again, no biggie at this price.
I don't see any backseat on this one.