I can see it now!!!! :grin:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJv9vP5amGY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIJv9vP5amGY

Must have been chasing the same squirrel I was.  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
Man that's not terrible!

And Henry! I can only get it to spin up to third gear maybe I need more power to make it to forth! think.gif :grin:
Spin in 3rd, time for some specs on this thing! We need all the details man! :smile30:

Patchman said:
Mike S said:
Man that's not terrible!

And Henry! I can only get it to spin up to third gear maybe I need more power to make it to forth! think.gif :grin:
Spin in 3rd, time for some specs on this thing! We need all the details man! :smile30:

Really not sure haven't had the motor out nor apart, from everything you can see, motors sbc with big camel hump heads, Crain gold roller rockers, don't sound like a very big cam! But it's got one! Lol edelbrock air gap  intake with 750 holly, I know it's got a 373 gear we put it in, anywho with the 4 speed she runs good for a little ol camaro!  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's all it needs, after all it is just a little ol street car! Sounds like a nice little ride for sure! :smile30:

duanehydro

Really nice find, Mike! I......Just........can't get over the "modern" wheels, though.... think.gif There....I said it. :grin:

Duanehydro said:
Really nice find, Mike! I......Just........can't get over the "modern" wheels, though.... think.gif There....I said it. :grin:

Hahaha........ You know I was the same way didn't like them, and darn sure dont like black wheels, but the more I drive it and look at it the more they grow on me and they make the car handle so well! And in turns for sure, anyhow the black "IN PERSON" really look and go with the color for now really well, so I won't be changing them for now but who knows about later! Lol :smile17: