Mike S. latest toy!

Well I had the option to buy my Nordic back or buy this little gem! Even though this was more expensive , This little gem won because me and the ol lady has a boat and we wanted a little sonic ride for a hamburger and tots lol :smile16: what y'all think?

Notice the AC ventage air, cold blowing AC

4speed on the floor baby!! Really nice interior!
anyhow not a boat, but a hell of a nice 70 camaro will adding some changes to come!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm enjoying my little 5.0l. Driving that 5 speed is way funner than my autos! :smile30:

Patchman said:
I'm enjoying my little 5.0l. Driving that 5 speed is way funner than my autos! :smile30:

Shoot yea love driving me some manuals, lol beings I don't want to go back racing right now this 4 speed just makes it for the fun!  jump.gif

Devilman

Sweet little ride there for sure, '73? I always liked those, I hunted around for a split bumper for awhile but never found anything that wasn't way too high or way too thrashed. I woulda took one of those if I woulda found one.

Had a lot of fun with the Camaros I did have though, had 3 of 'em, an '81, then a '78, then an '80. There is a black plastic bumper Camaro for sale not far from the house without an engine, looks pretty straight.

Mine too kona, and devilman it's a 70 I've had 3 of this body style and sold all of them and wish I never had, so this will most likely be here to stay! Lol so I say! Hahaha

customtouch

Congrats on a sharp looking car Mike. I really like that body style of Camaro, especially with the split bumper. Soooooooo how long before you repaint it? Not that it needs it, I'm just guessing you won't be able to leave it alone!!! :grin:

Thanks guys and David I've had the car about a week now and when I picked it up, I said I wasn't painting it, but I find myself looking at paint more and more everyday, sooooo... You just never know! Lol :smile30:

customtouch

Mike S said:
Thanks guys and David I've had the car about a week now and when I picked it up, I said I wasn't painting it, but I find myself looking at paint more and more everyday, sooooo... You just never know! Lol :smile30:

Everyone but you knows you are going to paint it!!! LOL!!! Everytime I see one of those Camaros I think of this one.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNFcbgQJsfw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbNFcbgQJsfw

Devilman

customtouch said:
Everyone but you knows you are going to paint it!!! LOL!!! Everytime I see one of those Camaros I think of this one.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bNFcbgQJsfw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DbNFcbgQJsfw

hahaha nice pull, goin back with that one. :grin:

Lookin forward to seein what you do with it Mike. jump.gif

customtouch

Knotty said:
I cannot wait til you hand me the keys so I can go burn some rubber.  :smile16:

I can see it now!!!! :grin:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJv9vP5amGY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIJv9vP5amGY