Lucky Draw freshing up

Knotty Girl

Yep hoping my THB brothers will come out this year and watch us THB racers do our thing this coming year.  We will run Waco, San Angelo, Ft. Worth, and Marble Falls.  jump.gif

Disturbed

KONA said:
so it's my understanding that the Crew Chief is slacking  think.gif  :laugh:

You don't understand much then,...  Try herding cats to take a bath!  Direction, focus, and lots of luck might get it back together in a week.  In talking race ready in 3.  :smile30: 

There's a lot of 'little' stuff to do after the engine is back together and in the boat.  This ain't my first cat rodeo.  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
KONA said:

You don't understand much then,...  Try herding cats to take a bath!  Direction, focus, and lots of luck might get it back together in a week.  In talking race ready in 3.  :smile30: 

There's a lot of 'little' stuff to do after the engine is back together and in the boat.  This ain't my first cat rodeo.  :grin:
I like cat rodeos! jump.gif :smile16:

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
KONA said:

[/quote

yep all done in 3 but should be back in the boat by the end of next week  :smile16: