Lucky Draw freshing up

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
It wouldn't do you any good! If you paint it black, it will go faster and run longer! That's been my experience with yellow motors! crazy.gif

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
It wouldn't do you any good! If you paint it black, it will go faster and run longer! That's been my experience with yellow motors! crazy.gif

Dude you should know by now I am the exception to the rule.  :smile16:  I always color outside of the lines  jump.gif  That yellow mota will be putting a lot of black motas on the trailer next year.  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know that it is a good thing to be the exception to the rule. That means you are tempting fate. Plus you should go with your crew chief's thoughts! Don't be one of those drivers who know better, that's the guy the crew chief says I told you so! :smile30: Just joking man! But no really, listen to Disturbed! :smile30: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
I don't know that it is a good thing to be the exception to the rule. That means you are tempting fate. Plus you should go with your crew chief's thoughts! Don't be one of those drivers who know better, that's the guy the crew chief says I told you so! :smile30: Just joking man! But no really, listen to Disturbed! :smile30: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I listen. No doubt about that.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
You know the tunes are cool, but what about a cooler? That's what you really need! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Patchman said:
You know the tunes are cool, but what about a cooler? That's what you really need! :smile30:

No coolers at races, focus focus focus
Where do you keep your cold bottles of water? I know you don't have beer there! :smile30:

jimsplace

ChryslerJet said:
DISTURBED said:
We've actually been trying to talk him into letting us paint it a different color.  Hes having no part of it.  Yellow it is!  LOL

:smile17:
It reminds him of the School Bus

Are you talking about the short bus?
  :smile30:

Knotty Girl

Bearings are in. Waiting on hub I ordered, not going with balancer.  Waiting on blower restraint to come back from re-cert. This is the hat we are putting on.