Lucky Draw 777

customtouch

I got it off the trailer and on the dolley. Here is what I am starting out with. They did a real good job with roughing in the glass work. Should just take a little filling, feathering and primer to get it ready. JJ built some really cool heavy duty hardware pieces for it too. I was impressed!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0506.JPG
    DSC_0506.JPG
    286.8 KB · Views: 175

Knotty Girl

What did I tell ya sports fans.  I have had the best putting this back together. Yes JJ did some cool hardware.  When David is done, the rest of the crew ( Disturbed, Trey and I am sure others will be on it)  Cannot say enough about THB members and good friends.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif.  Will be racing soon.  :smile16:

jimsplace

customtouch said:
I got it off the trailer and on the dolley. Here is what I am starting out with. They did a real good job with roughing in the glass work. Should just take a little filling, feathering and primer to get it ready. JJ built some really cool heavy duty hardware pieces for it too. I was impressed!!!

JJ does do some really neat stuff.  I don't know what I would do without him.
He's saved me from doing something wrong more than a time or two also.
clap.gif

Knotty Girl

Looks like a boat now huh.  :smile16: There is a lot of parts to put back together.  Kinda like a big kid puzzle