lost my brother

NotImportant-1

David
It's a sad day for everone to hear something like this. Please accept our condolences and know that you guys are in our heart and prayers.

GodSpeed

Richard

Disturbed

I'm sorry to hear this.  I pray that God will take you and your family in His hands in your time of need. 

spd500

Very sorry to hear that . It really does make you think about all of the things you have done in life that could have ended differently . Most of us have been in situations that could just as easily ended our lives if something went wrong . At least he was able to go doing something he wanted to be doing and he does  not have to be in a hospital for months waiting to die . That is my worst nightmare , not really worried about dying but I dont want to lie around and wait for it . Our thoughts and prayers are with you .

jdf

spd500 said:
Very sorry to hear that . It really does make you think about all of the things you have done in life that could have ended differently . Most of us have been in situations that could just as easily ended our lives if something went wrong . At least he was able to go doing something he wanted to be doing and he does  not have to be in a hospital for months waiting to die . That is my worst nightmare , not really worried about dying but I dont want to lie around and wait for it . Our thoughts and prayers are with you .
you are so right  he was doing the next best thing  next hunting

Hydro Phil

Very sorry to hear of your loss, not on here much as i live in Ga., read a post yesterday about everyone pulling together for a members last ride- touched my heart deeply! Its great to know that in this crazy world that there are close knit families and friends as you all have. If i had a place to be i`d love to be closer & making rides with ya`ll ! God Bless you and your family & the THB family as ya`ll really are an awsome bunch. Phil