lost my brother

jdf

hey guys just a little note ...to all us speed freaks  please be safe and take every safe step u can .......my brother was doing something i think was dumb on his motorcycle ,,,,running like 130 mph well he llost it and was killed on impact ...iknow we all play on the edge some times just dont push it over the edge .....and stay in touch with family more often cause u never know

i think we have a close knit family here on thb in one way or the other, we keep up with everyone and how they r doing .oh one more thing there is always someone faster ... so we missed plowmans          think r going to make the turkey day thing down south

KONA77

we do not know one another but i would like to extend my condolenses to you and your family and very sorry to here of such a tragedy,  we will keep yall in our prayers

Devilman

Man, we have never met, but want to say I am sorry to hear this. Godspeed to your brother & may God bless him, you, & the rest of your family in this difficult time. We will keep you guys in mind with our thoughts & prayers.

Kenny & Carole

TahitiRat

I am sorry to hear of your loss I cant imagine what you are going thru. We will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers. Godspeed to your brother and god bless.

3boatpaul

DAVID  i just saw you'r post .  just don't know what to say , but i know what it feel's like to lose family ,
and i am so sory for you and you'r familey's loss . barb's and my prayer's  for you and your family member's    paul & barb

jdf

Devilman said:
Man, we have never met, but want to say I am sorry to hear this. Godspeed to your brother & may God bless him, you, & the rest of your family in this difficult time. We will keep you guys in mind with our thoughts & prayers.

Kenny & Carole
kenny we have meet at plowmans one year we both had a bit to drink ,,,,i think it was the year i took my blue flattie up there and the throttle cable broke and the okc guys gave the one out of the tx 19 that pitch the driver

73 Sanger Flat

David :
My Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family at this hard times . I am very sorry for your lose.

God Speed for your Brother ..

Billy

Devilman

jdf said:
kenny we have meet at plowmans one year we both had a bit to drink ,,,,i think it was the year i took my blue flattie up there and the throttle cable broke and the okc guys gave the one out of the tx 19 that pitch the driver

Ohhhh yeah, I got ya.. Yeah, that has been awhile back, 2 years ago I believe. And yes, the adult beverages were flowing pretty good that day.

Hang in there David, we all here will be thinking of you guys.