liberator 21 repaint

Sweet Addiction

I would put them just behind your running lights in the dark (black) part.  Then paint them white or green.  That way the fun police can see them.  Or position them under the running lights to get your registration sticker in also.  I would just be worried about getting the TX..... in the dark part.

liberator21 said:
i kinda messed up on the paint...no where to put my tx numbers..any i deals ????????????????????

Sweet Addiction

You should suscribe to OSO for a while and read about making a mold off of someones elses hatch.  The easy way to do it.  Somewhat easy.  If you can borrow one.

liberator21 said:
boat is at liberator.i will have to mold a motor cover myself.they wont 2 grand to do one.its a lot of work.all hand built.i think i can come up with something.got my new teague vavle covers and had them power coated clear.so no more beffing.and has step breathers to soppose to stop the oil...we will see.....cant wait to get back on the water.i purchased a camper on the water in a park close to where i lived before.im still in the game for a while.i hope my pic didnt come out to big.....sorry if it did

Sweet Addiction

Are they making it turn key? 

liberator21 said:
boat is at liberator.i will have to mold a motor cover myself.they wont 2 grand to do one.its a lot of work.all hand built.i think i can come up with something.got my new teague vavle covers and had them power coated clear.so no more beffing.and has step breathers to soppose to stop the oil...we will see.....cant wait to get back on the water.i purchased a camper on the water in a park close to where i lived before.im still in the game for a while.i hope my pic didnt come out to big.....sorry if it did

liberator21

yep.i hope tp turn the key and everything works..the last guy that had it spliced wires everywhere.it may be forsale if i cant find any insurance or i may hand an out board back on it,no body will insure an open motor

Sweet Addiction

How do jet boat guys get insurance?  Is it because it is a I/O?  I don't think I would put an outboard on it either.  Waste of time.  My brother could not get insurance either.

liberator21 said:
yep.i hope tp turn the key and everything works..the last guy that had it spliced wires everywhere.it may be forsale if i cant find any insurance or i may hand an out board back on it,no body will insure an open motor

Sweet Addiction

Do they look anything like my Eddie's Marine valve covers.  I can't wait to get mine installed.

DSC01254.jpg

liberator21 said:
im almost there.talked to dave at liberator.he said he would put the boat on a dolly so i can do the trailer.afgter he dose the wiring,new gauges.and rub railing.it  gets a good deatil job on the carpet and motor.getting some teague vavle covers with step breathers hopelfully will solve my oil blowing problem

Devilman

liberator21 said:
i kinda messed up on the paint...no where to put my tx numbers..any i deals ????????????????????

Doesn't look messed up to me, lol...  Boat came out badass! I like Jared's idea, would look good putting the TX numbers behind the lights, in a green/white combo matching the rest of the boat.

oldbuck40

This is what Ricky did on my Youngblood!  it doesnt matter how you lay them out as long as they are legible and are offset by the other colors!

Sweet Addiction

That thing is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile15:

oldbuck40 said:
This is what Ricky did on my Youngblood!  it doesnt matter how you lay them out as long as they are legible and are offset by the other colors!

oldbuck40

Sweet Addiction said:
That thing is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile15:

oldbuck40 said:
Thanks Jared! :smile15:

liberator21

got my boat back today.motor detailed,new vavle covers on,headers hooked up,new guages and wiring done.in need some warm weather and some tx #ers.got to put the radio back in also  :smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19: :smile19:  :smile11:.oh yeah i need some money for gas

Sweet Addiction

Mike.  Be sure you tie the bolts with some Stainless steel wire that hold those breathers on.  So a bolt does not drop into your motor.  I ordered these alan head bolts from www.mcarmaster.com  and ran the wire through a hole to hold them incase they fell out.  But I also used locktite.

DSC01269.jpg

duanehydro

Sweet Addiction said:
Mike.  Be sure you tie the bolts with some Stainless steel wire that hold those breathers on.  So a bolt does not drop into your motor.  I ordered these alan head bolts from www.mcarmaster.com  and ran the wire through a hole to hold them incase they fell out.  But I also used locktite.

DSC01269.jpg

Worry wort.... :rolleyes:  :grin:

Sweet Addiction

You know it!!  Not going through that crap again.  :smile13:

Duanehydro said:
Sweet Addiction said:

DSC01269.jpg

Worry wort.... :rolleyes:  :grin: