LEFT HAND DRILL-BROKEN BOLT

waterwalker

txliberator said:
WAFOBABY said:
Dusty you need me to call Eric and have him come drill it OUT LMFAO lol lol !  :grin: :grin: :grin:            if you want me to get you some pentrating oil from work let me know I will grab can aircraft CHIT and its free LOL.

lmao!!! "You can drill my wife but do NOT get near my boat with a drill!!!!" :evil: :grin:

Pretty bad when your water ride becomes more of an important toy than your wife!!  think.gif

txliberator

Thanks for the tips THB! LH drill made it easy.

3A407EAD-E607-4336-82A2-D345052FFD5E-840-000000D2AE9F76E9.jpg

spd500

I had three broken bolts on my diverter and we got them out by building the bolt up with a weld , thenwwhile it was still hot spraying them with penetrating oil , grabbed them with vice grips and they came right out . Really neat idea , I hadn't seen  that one before but it worked great .

spd500

We did TIG with stainless rod , but I bet you could do it with a mig and stainless wire too . Not sure if normal wire would stick to the stainless or not .

veestyle

I brike a matco extractor in a ss bolt, then welded to the extractor, cooled it down with pb blaster and in screwed right out, next time i'll try to mig directly to the ss bolt.  I love PB blaster.