Lake Travis Poker Run This Weekend

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I need to get it out and stretch it's legs a little. It's sitting covered up with a full tank of fuel! :smile25:

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Now that the lake is full there are lots of places to launch way up the river which is where you would want to go if you plan on bringing up the Kurtis. Water is not as clear but definatly smoother. If Henry and Steve bring their boats you can always ride with us if you guys wants to run the main body.
There are always empty seats somewhere! :smile17: clap.gif clap.gif

As long as they're in your boat.  I've wanted to jump out of Henry's before.......  :smile26:
I know, the one ride I had with Knotty was the most embarrassing boat ride of my life. crazy.gif

There's another time that I rode with him and he swore his boat was fast..... 

Not so much.  :smile29:

Hey I was just having prop issues. Come ride in the Mate, I can get that big ol gal aired out.

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:
Now that the lake is full there are lots of places to launch way up the river which is where you would want to go if you plan on bringing up the Kurtis. Water is not as clear but definatly smoother. If Henry and Steve bring their boats you can always ride with us if you guys wants to run the main body.

As long as they're in your boat.  I've wanted to jump out of Henry's before.......  :smile26:
I know, the one ride I had with Knotty was the most embarrassing boat ride of my life. crazy.gif

That was funny, everyone know we were there though

Knotty Girl

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:

We just came out of the water a got or so.

Disturbed

Knotty said:
DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:

We just came out of the water a got or so.
think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif think.gif

What is a 'got'? 

customtouch

Patchman said:
Wow, thanks for the advanced warning! :smile18: I would like to do one at some point! :smile17:

Ok...........so you can't say I didn't let you know.  They will be having another Poker Run on Sept. 17th. Now let's see what excuses you come up with!!!! :smile22: :smile29: think.gif :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly,I'm going to try and go! Show that Lake what boating is all about! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

customtouch

Patchman said:
Exactly,I'm going to try and go! Show that Lake what boating is all about! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

Sooooooooo................you bringing the Hawian? :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I can! It's ready to go! Or I can bring the ( Hopefully now fixed) Fountain! :smile17: