Lake Travis Poker Run This Weekend

customtouch

I know this won't interest the majority of folks here but there will be a Lake Travis Poker Run on Saturday July 16th in case anyone would want to attend. It will start at Lakeway with sign up from 10:00-12:00am. I am not real involved with them anymore but if you have any questions I will try to answer them.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, thanks for the advanced warning! :smile18: I would like to do one at some point! :smile17:

customtouch

Just found out myself.  Like I said.........I'm not real involved with them anymore. :smile19: only way I found out was a buddy wants me to drive his Fountain while he throttles.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Just found out myself.  Like I said.........I'm not real involved with them anymore. :smile19: only way I found out was a buddy wants me to drive his Fountain while he throttles.
You poor guy! I feel bad for you while I'm slaving away at work! crazy.gif :smile28:

customtouch

Patchman said:
customtouch said:
You poor guy! I feel bad for you while I'm slaving away at work! crazy.gif :smile28:

You could always play hooky!!  :smile30: :grin:

Disturbed

customtouch said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:

:smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Nope!

customtouch

DISTURBED said:
customtouch said:
Patchman said:
customtouch said:

:smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Nope!

Or......maybe not!!  LOL!!!  :police: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Great, I really do have to work, now they are gonna think I'm out playing on the big lake. :smile14: :smile28:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well it sounds like he has his hands full for the moment! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

customtouch

Well....they have one every month but unfortunately the one in August usually falls on the same weekend as Marble Falls. I haven't checked to see if it does this year but I will and let you know.

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Well it sounds like he has his hands full for the moment! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Wow, that was 4 hours ago.  Today has flown by.  No pun intended.  Maybe the correct term should be taxied by.  :smile28:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
268b1599db42b73e7798d6ff3634e5ba.jpg

99cdde491e44e0a9461b15dce968f71f.jpg

Glad I don't have to put this back together. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk