LAKE SOMERVILLE

TexasJet

:smile26: The lake is closed!!!!! No ramps open. 12.5' above full pool and rising. They are not letting any water out into the Brazos.

Glad I'm headed for Phoenix tomorrow morning for 5 or 6 weeks.  :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I have beeen looking at the rivers around here lately and they are all up. I was hoping to go to Somerville for a season opener! Guess that won't happen now. :smile25:

customtouch

Patchman said:
I have beeen looking at the rivers around here lately and they are all up. I was hoping to go to Somerville for a season opener! Guess that won't happen now. :smile25:

Always Travis! It's nice right now!!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, Travis is always an option! :smile14: Give you an excuse to get away from your full time remodeling job! :smile30:

TexasJet

Friday i'll be in Laughlin NV for a Socal Jetboat event. Made it to Phoenix today. No issues except a little rain in Texas Tuesday, messed up my wash job.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
TexasJet said:
Friday i'll be in Laughlin NV for a Socal Jetboat event. Made it to Phoenix today. No issues except a little rain in Texas Tuesday, messed up my wash job.

Glad you made it safely! Hope you have a great time out there, and really looking forward to some new pics! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Devilman

I wonder if at some point, they will quit repairing the campgrounds with the repeated floods/repairs they've repeatedly had to endure

TexasJet

Stopped at a roadside park in Texas Canyon in Arizona.

Attachments

• 20190508_115803.jpg
    20190508_115803.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 107

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
beaverfab said:
That is a strange place, love the big rocks always wanted to stop but on the way to race or on the way home.

It does look like a cool place to check out.  think.gif

Drumzilla

Yep Somerville is screwed. 15 feei and rising..They never got to fix the ramps at Yegua from the last flood so even if the water comes down probably most of the ramps and lake front sites are toast until next year..
Well the event aint until September so at least we have a chance..

:smile29:

Don

Went to Somerville yesterday It's still around 9' over full pool we had a good time very few boats

Attachments

• Somerville 7.20a.jpg
    Somerville 7.20a.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Somerville 7.20b.jpg
    Somerville 7.20b.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 101

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's allot better view than my current office view! crazy.gif
Hope you guys have a great time!