Knotty Racing

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Henry did a great job driving this weekend! As a crew, we couldn't ask for any better! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Disturbed

TexasJet said:
6.002, currently qualified second.    clap.gif

It was a 6.008.  We ended up qualified #3 with that number!  :smile26:

Steve Carter ran a 6.0001, Steve Prewit ran a 6.0033, and Henry ran a 6.0081.  The competition was just as hot as the temperature.

jimsplace

DISTURBED said:
TexasJet said:
6.002, currently qualified second.    clap.gif

It was a 6.008.  We ended up qualified #3 with that number!  :smile26:

Steve Carter ran a 6.0001, Steve Prewit ran a 6.0033, and Henry ran a 6.0081.  The competition was just as hot as the temperature.

Thats a tough class.  Many good boats and equally good drivers in QE.  The KNOTTY RACING TEAM is one heck of team.
I'm definitely one of their fans.

:smile17:

Knotty Girl

I can tell you this I am extremely blessed to have Tim and Steve on our team. There is no one works any harder or does as good of a job as these two. We had gremlins at the first of the year putting us behind the 8 ball, they stayed with it figuring out the problems and got ol Lucky Draw dialed in as good as any boat out there. I cannot thank theses two enough. Incredible folks!  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Knotty Girl

Well we are close to having the beast alive for 2018. We are proud to have Black on board to help us this year.

Attachments

• 57F1612B-2983-44AC-8351-EC3D0404CEFF.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24

Knotty Girl

These guys work their butts off, I am truly Blessed and Greatful. They are the heart and soul to this team. Until you play this game you really do not know how much effort goes into it. We are excited about this coming season, this is the most prepared we have been thus far. Hope some of y’all can come out this season and watch us do our thing.  jump.gif

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
we will be there in Waco to watch .. We will come by your pit and visit

While you're visiting, maybe Henry can give some suggestions regarding driving a hydro, and y'all can share driving experiences.
      :smile17:

73 Sanger Flat

Hey we need all the help we can get to get Galen's Hydro to stop blowing the rudder out of the water .. They just don't go straight and perfect like everyone thinks .. crazy.gif

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Hey we need all the help we can get to get Galen's Hydro to stop blowing the rudder out of the water .. They just don't go straight and perfect like everyone thinks .. crazy.gif

I understand, and you're braver than I am. 
Actually, anyone who drives a hydro is braver than I am.  It's fun to watch though.

clap.gif