Karol's new ride

Knotty Girl

Chevy2184 said:
Yeah I don't really care for the fishing part? I like the catching part! You just have to go where you know they live! Then it's a LOT more fun! Chit sometimes it even cuts into the beer drinking time?? 😳
66e98e8a0f298e8e6028948a52b451b9.jpg

Dang I have never caught one that big, even at my favorite fishing hole Krogers

Chevy2184

When I get that ol boat going we can take a little trip... It's only about a 7 min boat ride and at times you can catch 20 to 30 of those in a day!! No fish story here! We have done it for years now!
14ad31800456eb3faa8180f0eb3d0142.jpg

Here's a 46" that I had mounted a couple of years ago... We have caught them up to 49"

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
What :smile26: I'd be down for that. There is something about Knotty we have to tell you! ( He's the fish whisperer! He tells them to run and hide, so he don't have to take them home and clean them!) :smile30: :smile14:

Devilman

Nice fish, be fun as hell bringing one of those in.

Congrats on the new fishing rig Henry, or guess I say congrats Karol. :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Nice fish, be fun as hell bringing one of those in.

Congrats on the new fishing rig Henry, or guess I say congrats Karol. :grin:
I bet that's kind of what Carole's looked like that time! :smile16:

Knotty Girl

Patchman said:
What :smile26: I'd be down for that. There is something about Knotty we have to tell you! ( He's the fish whisperer! He tells them to run and hide, so he don't have to take them home and clean them!) :smile30: :smile14:

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
  He prefers to do his fishing at HEB so he doesn't have to clean them