Karol's new ride

Knotty Girl

Karol really liked the Bay Master I had gotten her before, we sold it to our son.  I was looking for her another fishing boat and found another Bay Master. Got to keep Momma happy.

Chevy2184

76edd9cabde18aa5fac9683507ad10f9.jpg

I picked this one up a while back... I need to do a little glass work on the inside just so it has a little more storage and is a little more user friendly... But should be a good all round boat... If I ever quit spending all my time and money on the jet boat I will make my way to this one.. Lol

Knotty Girl

Chevy2184 said:
76edd9cabde18aa5fac9683507ad10f9.jpg

I picked this one up a while back... I need to do a little glass work on the inside just so it has a little more storage and is a little more user friendly... But should be a good all round boat... If I ever quit spending all my time and money on the jet boat I will make my way to this one.. Lol

That will work, for sure.  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
We have had allot of good times fishing, and looking forward to more this year! jump.gif jump.gif

Disturbed

Chevy2184 said:
That should be a fish slayer and trot line runner for sure!! 👍👍
There's no doubt that boat could probably fit the bill for a fisherman.  Knotty on the other hand, that's yet to be seen.  Mr. Knotty lacks in the patience department. 

:smile30:

Chevy2184

Yeah I don't really care for the fishing part? I like the catching part! You just have to go where you know they live! Then it's a LOT more fun! Chit sometimes it even cuts into the beer drinking time?? 😳
66e98e8a0f298e8e6028948a52b451b9.jpg