Karol's new "Knotty Girl"

Good luck don't give them ladies up there a hard time crazy.gif oh and no dancing on the bed after your feeling better some things just need to stay with THB lol

Disturbed

Knotty said:
DrumZilla said:
Alright it's done.. get up and lets go boating... faker .....  :smile30: :smile30:

So ready  jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Quit hitting the morphine button!  You're not ready for anything yet!  LOL. 

LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR!!!!

Knotty Girl

Dude I feel so good I can Bootie Dance  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

ChryslerJet

Knotty said:
Dude I feel so good I can Bootie Dance  :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16: :smile16:

No not that now we are all in trouble.

Everyone look away and fast

Knotty Girl

It is hard enough to try and sleep in a Hospital.  Around 11:45 finally dosed off a little.  Well at 12:30 they came to give me a shot in the stomach that burned like a hot poker.  :smile15:  Man I 'm having fun.  jump.gif

Knotty Girl

Really  crazy.gif  They came in at 1:45 to check my IV , once again tried to sleep.  Guess what 2:45 had to take my blood pressure. Are they bored or just trying their best to keep me up all night.  :smile15: :smile15: :smile15:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't rush it, you will up and dancing soon enough! Oh lord we are all in trouble! :smile20: