Karol's new "Knotty Girl"

Drumzilla

Are you turning your phone sideways when you take the pictures ? If so dont.leave it straight up and down.... If your taking them with the phone straight up then turn it sideways...just try it the opposite way...class over...

:smile16:

Also nice boat Mr. money bags.... That's 6 boats just since I've known you... :smile30:

Knotty Girl

DrumZilla said:
Are you turning your phone sideways when you take the pictures ? If so dont.leave it straight up and down.... If your taking them with the phone straight up then turn it sideways...just try it the opposite way...class over...

:smile16:

Also nice boat Mr. money bags.... That's 6 boats just since I've known you... :smile30:

This is Karol's, well I guess they all are hers.  think.gif

customtouch

clap.gif Congrats Henry!!! Checkmate builds a good boat and I am sure you will be happy with it. As I mentioned to you before, I was tempted to go look at that one!! Is it EFI or carb?

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
clap.gif Congrats Henry!!! Checkmate builds a good boat and I am sure you will be happy with it. As I mentioned to you before, I was tempted to go look at that one!! Is it EFI or carb?

Carb, this means I can play a little.  :smile16:

customtouch

Knotty said:
customtouch said:

Yea, you could drop the motor from the Kurtis in it for a while!!!! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Knotty Girl

customtouch said:
Knotty said:
customtouch said:

Yea, you could drop the motor from the Kurtis in it for a while!!!! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

think.gif

scarabscs

Its going to be like miami vice on the water this summer.  Between John me and Mike and you, were going to be tearing it up!!  :smile28: :smile28:

Disturbed

scarabscs said:
Its going to be like miami vice on the water this summer.  Between John me and Mike and you, were going to be tearing it up!!  :smile28: :smile28:

Please don't mention Henry and 'tearing it up' in the same sentence. 

crazy.gif

He's got that covered! LOL

Knotty Girl

Took it out yesterday and very pleased.  Karol loves it.  At the end of the day had a little issue with the switch, no big deal already bought a new one.