Just Over The Border

CarbonMonoxide

Just over the boarder lies a little town called Lake Charles, Louisiana.  Anybody nearby boating this area?
How about a little info as far as OT's, baffles, speed limits, etc?

spd500

Just come just over the border to Texas and boat  :smile30: You will find lots of great people over here to hang out with , and no worries about any of the issues you mentioned .

John

spd500 said:
Just come just over the border to Texas and boat  :smile30: You will find lots of great people over here to hang out with , and no worries about any of the issues you mentioned .

what do you know you don't boat

spd500

Sure I do , right over here on the San Jac  :smile30: You should come out some time  :smile17:

spd500

I took a monster sh*t this morning , you want pics or do you just want to believe me ?  :smile21: :smile22: :smile20: :smile30:

CarbonMonoxide

spd500 said:

I was doing a lot of map searching on the lakes mentioned in the threads. Texas is a no-bs huge state and travel is minimum 5 hours out. Sounds like camping is the way to go and make a weekend out of it.

spd500

Lake Charles is only a few hours from the San Jac , and I know Randal goes to a few places that are even closer than that sometimes .

scarabscs

Hell, ive been thinking about dragging my boat over to LA to run around!  Dont know anything about the law there though.

spd500

trailer trash junkies said:
Spd had his smart canoe out there making no wakes

Huh  :smile21: crazy.gif

Isn't it a little early in the day to be drunk already  think.gif

CarbonMonoxide

Knotty said:
THe Jac would be a good place to go, plenty of hot boats and good people there.  clap.gif

Ummm, I'm the rookie here and haven't received my Super Duper Decoder ring yet, so I don't know what San Jac is.
Help? Lol

duanehydro

decoded: san jacinto river, houston Tx.  :smile16: Oh, and at hwy 90.....as spd said......sorry for the confusion, very rarely happens around here.  think.gif

CarbonMonoxide

de3af366.jpg