J# Cub

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My dad flys 737's everyday and he didn't do to well with the R/c. Lack of feel wooped his butt! :smile30:

Devilman

I was checking out the fullsize pics, the small pics don't do it justice, that plane is awesome. My uncle used to have some planes, but don't thnk any of them were that scale.... :shocked:

77Jet Star

Well I got all the control throws set and the cg set I plan on flying it tomorrow on wheels then I will build the float kit.Then back to mixing the rudder and float rudder servo mixing.Looking good to have it at Plowmans if any one else has anything on floats bring it.

:smile17:

Crusader

In a prior life, I used to fly for a living and an RC airplane is a whole different creature compared to the real thing. My hats off to any RC pilots, I can't fly those things for nothing. Lol.

77Jet Star

'78 Crusader (Texas Whaler) said:
In a prior life, I used to fly for a living and an RC airplane is a whole different creature compared to the real thing. My hats off to any RC pilots, I can't fly those things for nothing. Lol.
I agree with you it was easier for me to learn to fly the the real ones too.Anyway heres a picture of some of my toys.Flew the big heli today 5 tanks of fuel and ran a tank of gas threw the Cub it burns pump gas with 35 to 1 oil.It took over a half hour to burn one tank sure is a whole bunch cheaper than burning nitro fuel.The airplanes are ok but the helis get my blood up.

Attachments

• the fleet.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 113

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I like how the garage door is conveniently open to show off the other toy. Wait it's a Chevy, we won't talk about that one! :smile26:

Cookieman

Patch I think what you seen was his toys on the driveway and her toy in the garage. I think that is how it goes. You noticed he who has the most toys wins, but she only needs one toy. :smile16:

KONA77

Cookieman said:
Patch I think what you seen was his toys on the driveway and her toy in the garage. I think that is how it goes. You noticed he who has the most toys wins, but she only needs one toy. :smile16:

lmao,  Oh i like that one,  good one  :grin:

NotImportant-1

KONA77 said:
Cookieman said:

lmao,  Oh i like that one,  good one  :grin:

Actually

It's John's

He told me something about going through a mid life crisis or something or other 

ROTFLMAO

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I think after the Cub is done, He needs a Ford Tri-motor! :smile26:Your right Bill, they only need one toy! :smile30:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
Yes I think after the Cub is done, He needs a Ford Tri-motor! :smile26:Your right Bill, they only need one toy! :smile30:
Yea thats what I need 3 times the trouble

:smile20:

77Jet Star

Well here is a photo of the floats as you can see they are pretty big and I am beginnig to wonder how I am going to transport this thing even with the wings off.It wiil go in my Yukon ok but the motor home I have my doubts.

:smile29:

Attachments

• Floats.JPG
    Floats.JPG
    667 KB · Views: 50