J# Cub

Devilman

Killer work, that came out nice. You tow the Caribbean with a cover? Let the floats ride in the boat...

77Jet Star

Probably put it in the Yukon let MJ drive the Yukon and I  wiil drive the motor home  and that way I will have a launch vehicle.I was just trying to get out of her having to drive in another vehicle. 

:smile29:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Is that thing going to have enough power to lift off with those barges under it? :smile21:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Is that thing going to have enough power to lift off with those barges under it? :smile21:

I'm betting it will have no problem.  It will definately interesting to watch.  :smile16:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
Plenty of power it called for a 20cc engine I put a 26cc in it.    :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
JETSTAR said:
Patchman said:
Plenty of power it called for a 20cc engine I put a 26cc in it.    :smile20:
That's what I'm talking about! :smile30:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
What no pics of cub on floats? Mite have to send some hatemail! :smile26:
Well there is a good reason for that as I did not have time to finish them good news is I'm still bringing my big Heli. I sure wanted to have it there but too much invested in it to take any chances and get in a hurry

:smile25:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
JETSTAR said:
Patchman said:
Well there is a good reason for that as I did not have time to finish them good news is I'm still bringing my big Heli. I sure wanted to have it there but too much invested in it to take any chances and get in a hurry

I'll be ready to fly your heli after a few Bailey's! :smile30: :smile28:

77Jet Star

Patchman said:
JETSTAR said:
Patchman said:

I'll be ready to fly your heli after a few Bailey's! :smile30: :smile28:
Your sure welcome to try        :smile20:

77Jet Star

They tend to beat their selves to death once they hit the ground by the looks of that video he was asking for it    :smile29: