**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Accidents happen. It is what it is. I got sprayed last week. No big deal. If I spray anyone intentionally or not ill pay for any damage done. I didn't see any parents offering to pay the cleaning bills after all those boats got mud flung all over them at Lavon a while back. Point is things happen.  One time, no biggie. Two times, maybe a comment face to face. After that, I know what the outcome can be for putting myself in that position. No one to blame but myself at that point.

waterwalker

People get drunk and in fights at bars, slip on grapes in the produce section, have fender benders on the tollway...no matter how shiny our a$$ is.  We all still go / use those places.  Best to speak to the person who did it IN PERSON, KINDLY! If you don't want to do that ask someone on THB how to send a private MSG- ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW WHO DID IT!! ... last years Tawakoni Hot Boat Regatta I took over 800 pics for every one ,while 1 of my cameras got sprayed. It is what it is ... A WATER HAZARD. For the most part everyone tries to be polite and committed to fun-as it should be. Really think issues can be addressed in a personal way 1st-then "friends" on THB can help if needed. Have fun and Happy Boating!

geez you guys are still going on about the water? wtf?  i was standing right next to the boat when the 21' took off, just to let everyone know i am fine.

i will put picks on facebook it will take way too long to put them on here.

blazeracer

Dan's little 18 is a freakin ROCKET on one four barrel. Very impressive. I've never seen that boat run out till this weekend. And shoot, he's a big dude!! LOL

Tx-19BBC

TintMan said:
yeah whats Dan's last name? Is he on here? Heard he hurt his motor?

Yeah had a little pop on the way back to the ramp. Pulled plugs and found #8 strap was gone. Did a compression check and it was low. Head is at the shop waiting to see what they say, and we will go from there. Had a blast though. Was nice to meet and party with all y'all.

Crusader

soldier of fortune said:
meeting? i already met you before, must have been all that time in the navy messed up your mind!!

Lol. Ya, I guess youre right!

I got to talk to ya this time.

KONA77

Crusader said:
soldier of fortune said:
meeting? i already met you before, must have been all that time in the navy messed up your mind!!

how in the hell can you forget Randall,  I try all the time,  to know success  :smile29:

WAFOBABY

Been telling ya Bobby just little ole 18' lake boat.    :grin: :grin:        That sucks Dan hopefully nothing major and you can be back up and going by OCT 5th

Crusader

KONA said:
Crusader said:
soldier of fortune said:

how in the hell can you forget Randall,  I try all the time,  to know success  :smile29:

Hmmm...good question...didn't forget him per say......I was under an extreme influence of my friend Jack D. at the October Tawak event.

Ahem.......

RandyJET

Man did I have a blast at Tawak**** it was great to meet the new and to see a lot from the Broken Bow event I really enjoyed the get togather don't know how that Kachina kicked my butt so bad but it was fun. The highlight was our run Sunday Randall and I took our boats around the whole lake perimeter up all the coves and under the big bridge and a few others as well we burnes all the fuel we had and I can't ever remember running a jet boat continous for so many hours non stop. That lake was glass every where we went and I could not believe our run right through the middle to get back dead calm as well. Thanks to everybody for a great time. Thanks to Randall for the tow the last 2 blocks as my dizzy rotor broke with 2 blocks to the marina.