**Information for 7/28 @ Tawak**

neverenuf

Thanks Blazeracer for giving Wakemaker and I a lift to Hawk Cove.....and Beaverfab for bringing me back! clap.gif

blazeracer

neverenuf said:
Thanks Blazeracer for giving Wakemaker and I a lift to Hawk Cove.....and Beaverfab for bringing me back! clap.gif

No problem man. I love tooling around in that little injected 5.3 motor. I need a B or maybe even a C impeller to get the RPM's up, then watch her scream.

jimsplace

Dry Dock said:
txliberator said:

Yeah I'm guilty as charged  :sad: It was a complete accident and I'm thankful nobody was hurt and nothing was damaged. Please don't think I'm a dick or careless, It was an HONEST MISTAKE.  :police: 

Sounds like a class act to me!  A real stand up individual!

clap.gif

I agree with DRY DOCK. 
I believe it was not intentional and my concern has been addressed. 
Thanks.

we had a great time, thanks for putting it on, we had a great time yesterday, we left 429 marina and went to the other end of the lake and went into every cove  ran about 15 gallons of fuel thru it had a blast found a couple really nice beaches to swim on, anchored by the big bridge and swam there too. that is i nice lake.

hotbo

txliberator said:
^^^ Thank you sir!

Let's change the subject lol.

Uncle Dan's little tunnel made a good showing!  clap.gif

it sure did! i like your uncle!!! we had fun on land that evening bsing,lol!!!
his boat runs good!

txliberator

TintMan said:
yeah whats Dan's last name? Is he on here? Heard he hurt his motor?

Same as mine. He had a cylinder low on compression pulled the head and dropped it off at the machine shop today. Screen name is TX19-BBC

stallion176

jimsplace said:
I do have one complaint.  In the afternoon on Saturday, someone took off from where the boats were anchored and had their pump in the up position, probably to throw a "Roost".  The Fountain boat along with several other boats were hit with a direct blast from the water.  Many of us saw the people on the big boat try to get away from the Roost, but couldn't.  It drenched them along with the boat and anything they might have had.  I assume it was not on purpose, but it probably ruined some cameras, phones and other things that are not made to get wet. 

This happens more often than it should when there are get togethers.  It isn't cool. 

Some of you probably know the person I am talking about, so I would appreciate someone asking them to be careful.

I may be called a grouch, anti-social or whatever for expressing my feeling, but I spend a lot of time polishing the aluminum on my boat and have electronics that would be ruined if they received that blast of water.  I can only speak for myself, but lake water stains aluminum and damages cameras and electronics, I would prefer it didn't happen to mine.[/color]
                :smile13:                        :smile13:

So out of all the work, fun, action, people who showed, the hardware that showed you bitch about something that was obviously a mistake and accident? whatever.gif Nevermind the fact everyone there had a good time and you have your shiny masterpiece anchored 1/2 way out in the cove near the lane where people are making passes. You were not the only one there with a shiny boat i can promise you that. I guess in a perfect scenario there would be no water flying. Shit happens and i dont feel the need to post on a public forum about a little water flying at the lake , on the lake, in the cove, on race day. Dusty stuff happens and your 21 look great. We visit that cove every weekend and the last thing on our mind is to spray people and shiny boats, don't worry bout it!!