Got a new boat house coming!

Devilman

With some of the wave action that comes across there I'm not surprised the anchor buoy is long gone, lol

Pretty awesome about the tritoon, bet he's gonna love it. What did he have before, I don't think you've ever said?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
He had an 18' Larson ski boat and 2 Kawasaki 900 Jetski's. Gave them too the ex-wife when they split. He kept the house. So now it is time to replace some toys! jump.gif jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Turned out to be a nice weekend on the lake! I guess that's a good sign for things to come, out on the water in February! Spent 3 hours boating all over the lake breaking in the new motor! I really do like the ride of a Tri-toon! :smile14:

Attachments

• 20200216_142930.jpg
    20200216_142930.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 91
  • 20200216_142939.jpg
    20200216_142939.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 81
  • 20200216_145434.jpg
    20200216_145434.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • 20200216_145443.jpg
    20200216_145443.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 76

Devilman

Patchman said:
Turned out to be a nice weekend on the lake! I guess that's a good sign for things to come, out on the water in February! Spent 3 hours boating all over the lake breaking in the new motor! I really do like the ride of a Tri-toon! :smile14:

Heck yea it was... Congrats to your dad, I bet he was all smiles while out running around. I know I'd be. So with all that cruising... did you go to IHOP? think.gif :smile16:

That bunk lift system looks pretty cool, how does it work putting different kinds of boats on it?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Patchman said:

Heck yea it was... Congrats to your dad, I bet he was all smiles while out running around. I know I'd be. So with all that cruising... did you go to IHOP? think.gif :smile16:

That bunk lift system looks pretty cool, how does it work putting different kinds of boats on it?

Well we motored over too the Ihop, but we had their dog with us. So we had to hit a Mexican Restaurant later that evening.
Here is the stall for v-hulled boats.  :smile17:

Attachments

• 20200218_200000.jpg
    20200218_200000.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 115

Devilman

Nothing wrong with that either.  jump.gif

Sweet, looks like it'll hold an Avenger :smile14: :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Nothing wrong with that either.  jump.gif

Sweet, looks like it'll hold an Avenger :smile14: :smile16:

I don't know, it's only rated for 8,000lbs. I guess it depends on how much beer is still in your cooler! :smile30:

Devilman

"Only" 8000 lbs, I think that probably covers most of whats running around on that lake, lol... Copy that on the cooler, I don't carry the coffin cooler in the boat anymore. :smile16:

Devilman

customtouch said:
Found a video that made me think of your dad and you. :smile30:

https://youtu.be/Y8mOJWHhNSc

I'll drink to that! :smile16: That sure puts me in a get to the water and play kinda mood :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it reminds you of us because he is wearing a Ford shirt?  Side note, my brother-in-law is friends with him! :smile17: