Give Me Your Opinions Please

customtouch

Knotty said:
customtouch said:
Yea, I had a feeling that 1 & 5 wouldn't have much impact with this group!! LOL!! I would probably be pissed at myself later if I did do the bedliner on it because that would be a B**** to get back out later. I think the floor is just wearing me out a little and I am starting to get impatient. I guess I will just go down to HEB and get me some crackers to go with the whine!!!  :grin:

No need to go all the way to HEB there is a convenient store right down your street.  think.gif

I already bought all they had and I still have a long way to go with the floors. I am thinking maybe a trip to Sams so I can buy them in bulk!!!!  :grin:

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
Knotty said:
customtouch said:
Yea, I had a feeling that 1 & 5 wouldn't have much impact with this group!! LOL!! I would probably be pissed at myself later if I did do the bedliner on it because that would be a B**** to get back out later. I think the floor is just wearing me out a little and I am starting to get impatient. I guess I will just go down to HEB and get me some crackers to go with the whine!!!  :grin:

No need to go all the way to HEB there is a convenient store right down your street.  think.gif

I already bought all they had and I still have a long way to go with the floors. I am thinking maybe a trip to Sams so I can buy them in bulk!!!!  :grin:
Don't forget the cheese

FL350

Administrator
Bedliners are for trucks. Here at S&J Racing this is the 'Pale Rider' boat we are building. This is the only way to do it.

customtouch

KONA said:
Custom have you been hanging out with cj crazy.gif

Do it right or don't do it at all

Damn!!!!  Go have a Snickers bar............your not yourself there Pesci!!!!!  LOL!!!! :grin:

customtouch

FL350 said:
Bedliners are for trucks. Here at S&J Racing this is the 'Pale Rider' boat we are building. This is the only way to do it.

Yea, that looks fricking awesome and I know probably I won't be happy with less but I also know how much work it is. I always examine the short cuts but can rarely convince myself to take them. Never hurts to look into it though. LOL!!

KONA77

FL350 said:

That's what I want mine to look like,  that's off the hook  jump.gif

customtouch

KONA said:
FL350 said:

It just takes $400-$500 and a chit load of labor!!!! :grin:

KONA77

customtouch said:
KONA said:
FL350 said:

It just takes $400-$500 and a chit load of labor!!!! :grin:

Yes,  so get to work  :grin:

KONA77

customtouch said:
Lots of cheering but no volunteering!!!!!!  think.gif  LOL!!!!  :grin:

I'm hearing where ya coming from Custom,  they aren't knocking my door down to help    :huh:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA said:
customtouch said:
Lots of cheering but no volunteering!!!!!!  think.gif  LOL!!!!  :grin:

I'm hearing where ya coming from Custom, they aren't knocking my door down to help    :huh:
We don't want to mow your yard! crazy.gif

beaverfab

If you ever want to sell or need to sell your boat the bed liner will knock the price down 1000. to 2000. if not cost you the sale. Do it wright you will be better off in the long run. my .02    j.j.