Enforcer Project renamed, Junk Yard Dog.

blazeracer

Devilman said:
Knotty said:
Like this

Ya, like that. I was thinking of Greaser's old boat. None of my pics of it show it very well though. Maybe its a Southwind thing. :wink:

I used it on the first Welchfest shirt pic I drew too. :laugh:

You could have drawn the jugs a little bigger.. LOLOL

Cool shirt.

Devilman

ChryslerJet said:
Okay so whats the story?

Not to derail the thread so tryin to keep it short: Greaser approached me about the pic wanting a hot rod type boat pic. Kinda cartoon-ish like the old Big Johnson shirts. One of the guys acting as a sponsor wanted the girls tits toned down, wanted the girl out of the pic altogether actually. Reason for this being as he has/had two young sons & he wanted them to be able to wear the finished shirt to school. So I did as requested to the distress of several members who liked the big tits, lol. :grin: When they started selling shirts day of the event, the little kids sizes sold super-fast.. What was funny/ironic was the dude requesting less prominent breasts for his kid's shirts didn't even get any cuz they sold out so quickly. So the chick on the finished shirt had her breast reduction done for nothing. :cheesy:

Such a hater Roger, lol :grin:

blazeracer

The bunks are treated wood. They'll last for years. It cost like $3 more to use treated lumber over regular lumber. That was a no brainer.

blazeracer

WOW, this has been a long long time. Finally got motivated to get back on it. I've been completely DREADING working on this transom. Between the crappy filled exhaust holes, to uneven glass and runs in the old paint, I knew this was going to be a total catastrophe trying to get it straight. Is it has been. It's still a bit off, but 1,000 times better than before and totally rock solid. A couple more low spots to fill in and it should be ok.

blazeracer

This has been too long in the works. Time to get crackin and maybe have another Ford boat at Tawak. Got the scallops painted and pinstriped on the other side and finally have color on the transom. Will shoot one more coat on the back, then everything below the rub rail in clear and have it back on the trailer by Thursday and start rigging it out. Color matching was a royal BIAAATCH. Had to re-do the scoop also cause it came out like a Charlie Foxtrot the first time around. Shot blue on it this morning. Will shoot the grey when I hit the transom with its second coat tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• CAM00583.jpg
    CAM00583.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 137

blazeracer

All color is now shot on everything exterior. Still need to clear below the rub rail then it ready to go back on the trailer, which is now ready to accept a boat. Got all the bunks and fender guards carpeted today. Bought a 1,000 piece stainless staple box for $11 and used about 900 of them. My hand in wore out. Put the lights and reflectors back on too. Was hoping to remove the paint from the rims to reveal good chrome, but that was a no-go. So they are painted with the same grey on the hull of the boat.