Enforcer Project renamed, Junk Yard Dog.

blazeracer

Trailer painted with the first coat. Same blue that's on the boat. Painting a trailer is an exercise in nooks and crannies.

blazeracer

More trailer work today. Leaned it up against the wall to put a couple of coats of paint on the bottom side. Another coat of paint on the top and it will be ready to install the new bunks and lights.

blazeracer

Got the trailer on washing machine agitator jack stands and took the wheels off to paint the fenderwells, then forgot to take an after pic, but the look GREAT! LOL

Also, knocked out what I was absolutely dreading on the hull, wetting in the glass under the front deck. There was only one way to do it without hacking the cloth up into little pieces. Sacrafice a $1.99 Factory 2 U shirt and get wet. First to test fit the cloth, then wet the bottom and lay in the cloth, wet the top and start rolling, and rolling, and rolling, then another layer, more wetting, and rolling, and rolling and rolling..... Sh*t looks bad A$$ now, and that was the hard part with curves and being up under the deck. The rest will be easy.

Attachments

• CAM00133.jpg
    CAM00133.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 70

blazeracer

Floor and stringers are glassed in.. What a major PITA... Still have the transom left to glass. Think about glassing in a small wooden block on each side for screwing crap onto.

blazeracer

Scored a great deal on another boat today that will get me some parts I really need for this boat like two 15 gallon aluminum gas tanks, a complete rub rail, shifter, and a trailer for the Glastron.

Still up in the air on what to do with the hull. It's made of some kind of composite crap, no wood in it. Miight be good for Kirby, but it needs a lot. Might try a flame paint job next.

blazeracer

Painted a side graphic on the Enforcer last night. It's OK but not quite right. Will make an adjustment today.

Attachments

• CAM00141.jpg
    CAM00141.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 64
  • CAM00143.jpg
    CAM00143.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 60

blazeracer

This was the inspiration, never seen them pointing forward. Didn't have enough room for three though, so went with two.

life_g_earnhardt-jr01_600.jpg

blazeracer

No, just talking about the scallop graphic on the car. I see what you mean Devilman, the graphic leaning the other way, not pointing forward? Ugly car, but accurate representation of "the other way".

scallops.jpg

Devilman

Knotty said:
Like this

Ya, like that. I was thinking of Greaser's old boat. None of my pics of it show it very well though. Maybe its a Southwind thing. :wink:

I used it on the first Welchfest shirt pic I drew too. :laugh: