Condor Tx-19

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Duanehydro said:
Didn't even look at the boat. They recognized me right away too, for some reason.. :huh:
It was probably those wanted posters hanging up in the post office! :smile30:

duanehydro

That got me to thinking..I don't think the old fart express is as fast as your boat... think.gif
GPS doesn't lie, but could the tach have kept it's last recall memory for 3-4 months with the battery disconnected? Anyone know?

WFO

Duanehydro said:
That got me to thinking..I don't think the old fart express is as fast as your boat... think.gif
GPS doesn't lie, but could the tach have kept it's last recall memory for 3-4 months with the battery disconnected? Anyone know?

So your saying you didn't clear it before you made a pass this past weekend? I do not know if it would hold memory with the battery disconnected. I wouldn't think so.

73 Sanger Flat

Duane My tach will keep the memory for months even when the battery is disconnected .. They have some way to keep information stored in them .. If not all the shift points and shift light would have to be reset after you disconnect the battery each time ..

ChryslerJet

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Duane My tach will keep the memory for months even when the battery is disconnected .. They have some way to keep information stored in them .. If not all the shift points and shift light would have to be reset after you disconnect the battery each time ..
There is a small battery in them that holds the memory like a watch battery.  It wont run off it but will keep the memory alive for many months possibly a year or more.

duanehydro

Made a few changes on the setup Saturday. Swapped the HTP snoot for a full droop. took out 8* of wedge, added 2*. Gonna move the ride plate from 2* up to 3-4* after talking to Scott and Nathan this weekend. Have to work this weekend, but hope to lake test soon.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 85

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
30 views and not 1 frickin' comment.... :smile29:

I like that roller there on the end of the trailer... Feel better? I kid... :grin:

So, for the set-up change, was it not dialed in already or you just experimenting with it or ??

duanehydro

Scott had 715 hp....I'm making maybe 550....the setup worked for 92 with his motor...70 now. He sais he lost 6mph with the straight snoot, but more "family" stable...trying to get some mph back.