Condor Tx-19

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Duanehydro said:
:huh: bich, you ain't even called me. Much less offered to fix anything.... :smile28:
clap.gif That's funny! Boat looks great man! :smile16: :smile16: clap.gif clap.gif

KONA77

:smile19:  I was talking about Disturbed,  but i'll fix yours too,  now I know you need it...  I'll say,  the south thb peeps need some water therapy,  bunch of crabby ass lately....  :laugh:

Crusader

KONA said:
:smile19:  I was talking about Disturbed,  but i'll fix yours too,  now I know you need it...  I'll say,  the south thb peeps need some water therapy,  bunch of crabby A$$ lately....  :laugh:

It's not just the south brother....it's statewide (Country wide)!

duanehydro

Thanks, everybody. I am more than happy. The combo works better than I hoped. I was really second guessing the oval port heads...until I drove it. :smile16:

Devilman

Looks & sounds good, glad you were able to run it & had no issues.

Is Colet low right now by chance?

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
Yeah, it's low, but runable...the 45* ramp doesn't help...lol

Is one side still worse than the other? If you were in the water approaching the ramp, seems like I remember the right side was a bit better about trailer angle.

I ask about it being low as I saw where a buddy of mine had been out there camping & was out marking stumps & along with some busted off outboard skegs he found this, lol...

duanehydro

I don't think there is any hp difference with the tt's.. :huh:
All I know it's as quiet as my daycruiser was...sandy and I could actually communicate under way..

Knotty Girl

Duanehydro said:
All I know it's as quiet as my daycruiser was...sandy and I could actually communicate under way..

I like the TT headers for that reason.  What are you going to do with the lightings ?

Devilman

Duanehydro said:

Probably urban legend along the same lines as running dry headers gives you more power than wet headers, lol...