Chrysler Conqueror SIII with Chrysler Jet

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Any pics yet? :smile16:
no poor boats not even back on stands it looks like its been abandoned in the yard.  But the cap is on it!! LOL  At least for now.  Dad and I are going to start working on it soon.  He loves woodworking so going to enlist his help to get some more done on it.  Just realized the other day I put the gas tank in the storage First when I packed everything up.  So it is in the back corner under everything.  Going to take a day just to get to it and repack the storage.  I will need that before the bulkheads and floors go in.

ChryslerJet

Patchman said:
Any progress yet? :huh:
Nope motor for the Carlson is getting torn down though so it can hit the machine shop first of the year.  Then it will go back together and be ready to go into the Carlson.  Might start working on the motor for the CJ in January too.  Hopefully more time will arrive in January and can get the stringers and floor put in the CJ.

Devilman

40 pages? You must be really bored if you are still on vacation, lol. Or your bartender is very slow, one of the two. :grin:

77Jet Star

ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
no poor boats not even back on stands it looks like its been abandoned in the yard.  But the cap is on it!! LOL  At least for now.  Dad and I are going to start working on it soon.  He loves woodworking so going to enlist his help to get some more done on it.  Just realized the other day I put the gas tank in the storage First when I packed everything up.  So it is in the back corner under everything.  Going to take a day just to get to it and repack the storage.  I will need that before the bulkheads and floors go in.
CJ Take the cap off of it that way you can fill it with empty beer cans and when its full it will be worth something  :smile16:

JETSTAR said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:
CJ Take the cap off of it that way you can fill it with empty beer cans and when its full it will be worth something  :smile16:

clap.gif :grin:

Knotty Girl

Mike S said:
JETSTAR said:
ChryslerJet said:
Patchman said:

clap.gif :grin:

Y'all are so wrong, do you not realize this would DE-VALUE the aluminum of the cans  think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I for one still have hope to see the CJ on the water! It would be different than any other boat out there! :smile16: