camping spots on canyon lake

sleek460

Jimmy, any time you want to go to Canyon, let me know. It can get a little rough, [ wind, big boats] but the river is the place to go for high speed runs. There is a good ''party cove'' but no beaches, it is all rock or gravel. very clean water, no stumps or weeds! I go there about once a month in the summer.

jimmyray0682

sleek460 said:
Jimmy, any time you want to go to Canyon, let me know. It can get a little rough, [ wind, big boats] but the river is the place to go for high speed runs. There is a good ''party cove'' but no beaches, it is all rock or gravel. very clean water, no stumps or weeds! I go there about once a month in the summer.

cool ill post up when it gets closer. my boats not to fast any how.

Red Horse

Anytime you are going to be at Canyon, let me know. More than likely I am going to be there as well and will be happy to show you around!

I am also wanting to check out Medina.

Devilman

We have Canyon on the list of places to go, not sure if/when we'll make it up there though.

Red Horse! Whats goin on man? Hadn't seen you around in awhile, hope everything been goin alright for ya... :smile17:

I got a couple Medina pics I will post up in that thread, what little we saw of it, was pretty damn sweet. :smile16:

Red Horse

Devilman said:
We have Canyon on the list of places to go, not sure if/when we'll make it up there though.

Red Horse! Whats goin on man? Hadn't seen you around in awhile, hope everything been goin alright for ya... :smile17:

I got a couple Medina pics I will post up in that thread, what little we saw of it, was pretty damn sweet. :smile16:

D Man,

Look a few posts back for history...

Lets all make it a point to get to Canyon this year based on JimmyRay's plan(unless you want it a family day Jimmy Ray) and make a day out of it. I can make a hole in the big waves with my 21 footer.

Devilman

Red Horse said:
D Man,

Lets all make it a point to get to Canyon this year based on JimmyRay's plan(unless you want it a family day Jimmy Ray) and make a day out of it. I can make a hole in the big waves with my 21 footer.

San Antone area, sweet, ya'll will be able to hit up all kinds of places now. I knew you had made it back to the states, but wasn't Texas at first I don't believe? That said, welcome back. Lookin forward to meetin up with you on the water sometime.

So Canyon sounds good, like was mentioned, lotta folks have expressed interest, just gotta get something figured out.  :smile17:

jimmyray0682

Red Horse said:
Devilman said:

D Man,

its all good im looking to be out there june 24th to the 27th or 28th

jimmyray0682

ive got some buddies comeing from virgina were gonna get there friday and probably ride the river then saturday and sunday go out on the lake. or something like that. my buddy wants to do a shrimp boil friday night and i wanna head out to greune hall one night. the only bad thing about potter creek is they close the gates at 10 pm. but definatly plan on haveing a good time. :smile17: