Building a T-Deck Sanger

donald g

Finally got around to doing some glass work.  Everything is fitting well... Laid 2 layers of glass around t-deck and fitted 2 pieces to connect dash with "T" and on gap on left side.  Will build up glass to connect T with Sanger dash and to blend left side to Sanger gunnel....I mocked up the steering and bucket seat and I am very happy with the way it sits....

Attachments

• sangertmay2012 018.JPG
    sangertmay2012 018.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 185

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Making progress, keep the pics flowing. I think it is pretty cool just how diverse on can get with glass! clap.gif

donald g

I finally got back on the T-deck Sanger project...Needs a skim coat of filler to finish. Will fiberglass the seams under the deck where I  installed the Hondo T section when I turn the boat over to paint the hull......Need to trim left side of windscreen due to shortening the cockpit by 3"...Been working on the Spico flat...Got the SB Chevy (383) with powerglide lined up and the mounts drilled...Going to paint the inside of the hull then do final assembly....

stickman07

Mans got mad skills & ideas. I think it's  super cool in true hot rodder fashion.

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

pro53

Sanger should have did that from the factory, t decks looks awesome, more room to fly out too  :grin:
cool Model A chassis in the back ground, dont see too many stockers.

donald g

Thanks for the kind words everyone...it has been fun doing this...I will finish the boat this fall...soon as I get the other boat done...Don.

quote author=pro53 link=topic=14021.msg230878#msg230878 date=1340646115]
Sanger should have did that from the factory, t decks looks awesome, more room to fly out too  :grin:
cool Model A chassis in the back ground, dont see too many stockers.
[/quote]