Brent's Taylor SS

Crusader

I sprayed my pump with white appliance paint. I don't have a show boat so it's not perfect like a gel coat would be. I sprayed it two years ago and it still looks good.

duanehydro

We just roughed up the original paint, and shot the appliance white epoxy on it, after carefully taping off the stainless bolts, pins, and transom. Took about 2 hours, and ain't perfect, but looks 200% better than it did... :smile16:

Hint: the epoxy paint takes 2 days to dry well.......don't touch... :smiley:

duanehydro

Well, Brent finally got a divertor....we installed it Sunday...he can't wait to go play with it....but he's going in for back surgery Thursday....so it's back under the cover for now. Geez...e pump divertors are hard to find, and expensive...lol

Devilman

Cool, I know he's been wanting one for awhile. So guessing he went hydraulic since the diverter diode thread came back up? :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
Cool, I know he's been wanting one for awhile. So guessing he went hydraulic since the diverter diode thread came back up? :cheesy:
I was wondering the same thing! Maybe Disturbed is fantasizing about owning a jet boat again! :smile30: :smile30: :smile16:

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
LOL, interestingly enough, no..standard floor shift.

well alrighty then... :grin:

Patchman said:
I was wondering the same thing! Maybe Disturbed is fantasizing about owning a jet boat again! :smile30: :smile30: :smile16:
next thing you know he'll change his name back to coolglastron. :grin:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
Devilman said:

Whoa whoa whoa big fella!  Duane was posting tech data about this over on Fag Book.  Just trying to keep our leader from going astray.

Trigger

Patchman said:
Devilman said:

You guys have such filthy mouths!!! Who needs enemies when your friends talk that way about you! Lol

KONA77

DISTURBED said:
Patchman said:
Devilman said:

Whoa whoa whoa big fella!  Duane was posting tech data about this over on Fag Book.  Just trying to keep our leader from going astray.

too late,  he's gonna full fag book