Boating tips for new boaters! Something useful for once.

KONA77

oh where oh where could of my keys be...... Bawhahahahah  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :tongue:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA77 said:
oh where oh where could of my keys be...... Bawhahahahah  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :tongue:
I guess you should ask ( Oh where oh where could my plug be?) :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's why I keep mine in my front pockets! They will get more than just a plug! :smile30:

KONA77

Patchman said:
That's why I keep mine in my front pockets! They will get more than just a plug! :smile30:

what,  gotta hole in your pocket....  what keeps you boat a float?  :smile20:

KONA77

i heard over the weekend that someone put chebby tires on a ford boat trailer and they had a blowout.....  that's a bad combination  :tongue:  :laugh:

also know someone put a ford seloniod ahead of a chebby starter and that was also a bad combination  :tongue:  :laugh:

Wakemaker

KONA77 said:
i heard over the weekend that someone put chebby tires on a ford boat trailer and they had a blowout.....  that's a bad combination  :tongue: :laugh:

also know someone put a ford seloniod ahead of a chebby starter and that was also a bad combination  :tongue: :laugh:

35. Don't mix Chevy and Ford parts on the same object.  Your just asking for trouble.

77Jet Star

Wakemaker said:
KONA77 said:
i heard over the weekend that someone put chebby tires on a ford boat trailer and they had a blowout.....  that's a bad combination  :tongue: :laugh:

also know someone put a ford seloniod ahead of a chebby starter and that was also a bad combination  :tongue: :laugh:

35. Don't buy any FORD parts.  Your just asking for trouble.
There I fixed it    :smile14:

Wakemaker

JETSTAR said:
Wakemaker said:
KONA77 said:

35. Don't buy any FORD parts.  Your just asking for trouble.
There I fixed it    :smile14:

Much better, thanks Jetstar!

KONA77

KONA77 said:
Patchman said:

what,  gotta hole in your pocket....  what keeps you boat a float?  :smile20:

i heard Patchman almost sank last night,  from all the rain cause he didn't pull the plugs out of his pockets  :smile26:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
KONA77 said:
i heard over the weekend that someone put chebby tires on a ford boat trailer and they had a blowout.....  that's a bad combination  :tongue:  :laugh:

also know someone put a ford seloniod ahead of a chebby starter and that was also a bad combination  :tongue:  :laugh:
Well I recall working on another Chevy with a Chevy starter that wasn't working very well either! :smile26:
How many Ford got towed in? :smile21:

KONA77

Patchman said:
KONA77 said:

Well I recall working on another Chevy with a Chevy starter that wasn't working very well either! :smile26:
How many Ford got towed in? :smile21:

i recall a close call,  do to operator error....  BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :smile23:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess one could say that a BBF can be suck started! :smile17: :smile29: :smile17: :smile23: