Billy's engine on Dyno

73 Sanger Flat

Galen posted my engine on the Dyno on  Texashotboat facebook page  , but I can't view the dam thing from work and it is driving me crazy .. I have the HP and TQ numbers  , but I want to hear it ..

All I can say it is a freaking Torque monster ..  :smile16:

I guess I will wait until I get home today to hear the damm thing .. Stupid big brother at work ..

Thanks Galen for helping me on the build ..

see you tonight Galen

link to facebook page , maybe thsi will work ..
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/155272901173026/

73 Sanger Flat

dam this is killim me not being able to listen to my engine ..
I am waiting until I have the Dyno sheet in hand ..
All I can say is the TQ is freaking unbelievable ..  ..

73 Sanger Flat

Me too .. Once I get to Galens this weekend , I will see if I can download the video so we can see it..

Maybe one of the other member can copy it and embed it in here for us .. I can't from work ..

Devilman

can try this link, it sez: "You can use the code below to display the video on any site on the web. The privacy settings of the video will be applied."

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=483815411673504" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0"></iframe>

sooo, probably unless you on FB still won't be able to see it.

Couldn't find anywhere that allowed it to be downloaded to one's computer?

It does sound good though, that sumbich will twist something fierce... :evil: :grin: jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Kenny for trying .. With the TQ numbers Galen gave me last night , I think it will try and twist out of the rails in the boat .. I could not believe the TQ number it made ..

I guess I will get to hear it at 11:00 . Heading home in about 20 minutes

Why in the $&@" can iPhones, iPads etc not work with adobe flash player that just piss me $&$-@$$/&@@:&&:mad:@$:"":::$$@:""@$-)& :smile15: every time I try to view something that use it! And it's been like that forever

Someone enlighten me!  :smile30:

Sorry for jacking the thread just trying to view the great video!  :smile16: :grin:

Oh yeah thanks Kenny!  clap.gif

Crusader

Mike S said:
Why in the $&@" can iPhones, iPads etc not work with adobe flash player that just piss me $&$-@$$/&@@:&&:mad:@$:"":::$$@:""@$-)& :smile15: every time I try to view something that use it! And it's been like that forever

Sorry for jacking the thread just trying to view the great video!  :smile16: :grin:

Because Apple and Adobe cannot come to an agreement so Apple decided to not let Adobe flash player work on their devices......

Sux.

Android based products (Kindle) will let you view flash.

jimsplace

Crusader said:
Mike S said:

Because Apple and Adobe cannot come to an agreement so Apple decided to not let Adobe flash player work on their devices......

Sux.

Android based products (Kindle) will let you view flash.

I don't think that's quite right. 
I have a Mac (apple) and can play just about anything including adobe.

I don't know about the iPhones and iPads.

galen

I will try and get the video up. Here is our last dyno sheet. We were tired and ran out of fuel. Tried to build it as bullet proof as possible. Left room up top for more cam down the road. It is amazing how much power is gained and lost by a couple jet sizes or a couple degrees of timing. This engine loves 32 degrees total timing, no more..

Attachments

• Scan0004.pdf
    422.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Scan0004.jpg
    Scan0004.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 139

jimsplace

galen said:
I will try and get the video up. Here is our last dyno sheet. We were tired and ran out of fuel. Tried to build it as bullet proof as possible. Left room up top for more cam down the road. It is amazing how much power is gained and lost by a couple jet sizes or a couple degrees of timing. This engine loves 32 degrees total timing, no more..

Somebody should be happy with those numbers.
That should kick the crap out of all but a few very well set up jets.
Happy days are here again.  clap.gif
  :smile17:

Carnivalride

Congrats Billy those are great numbers for a lake toy. Shouldn't be to finicky on gear either with that broad of powerband. Easy to gear and prop and fun to drive.  clap.gif