Anyone know anything about this boat?

STRETCH

big john said:
waiting on new head to arrive  and the correct stud guirdels

Ouch..... hate to see it come to a new head. I saw an I/O Scorpion with a SBC 350 in for sale in TX. Looked interesting...got me to thinking about a picklefork tunnel....

jdf

matt dont you sell the the party wagon bro ........we wll have some parton in may alot of it

jdf

glad to see you show up big john ......u ready to do the swap on the tunnel ///i know your waiting on me

jdf

here's a pic from austin http://texashotboats.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10157/DSC01041.JPG

STRETCH

jdf said:
matt dont you sell the the party wagon bro ........we wll have some parton in may alot of it

I plan on hangin onto the cruiser...I have another Day Cruiser with twin turbo's that I have a for sale sign hangin on it...might trade around for a tunnel if the right one comes around.

J C Gordon

Thought I had Ray talked into buying the boat but he backed up. Needs alot of work but would be a good buy, lots of good parts. David have ya got a price on a barrel of fuel this year? Soon as ya get a price let me know I need a drum!!!! :smile15:

TintMan

J C Gordon said:
Thought I had Ray talked into buying the boat but he backed up. Needs alot of work but would be a good buy, lots of good parts. David have ya got a price on a barrel of fuel this year? Soon as ya get a price let me know I need a drum!!!! :smile15:
Did the guy come off the price any?