Anyone know anything about this boat?

wolfman

Looking for my first boat. Motor may be a little much. Just need something to beat JCs butt ( he's my brother in law). ;-)

Devilman

Depending on whats wrong with the engine, $4500 may not be too far off. Looks like it needs a paint job though.....

pro53

Sounds like the people just purchased it and is trying to flip it.
Looks a little ruff in the picks. Ancient Chinese seceret,(AHH Cheap boat, need A big pocket book, long run)  :smile23:

Devilman

pro53 said:
Looks a little ruff in the picks. Ancient Chinese seceret,(AHH Cheap boat, need A big pocket book, long run)  :smile23:

:smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

TintMan

just talked to the guy.He THINKS it has a spun  bearing???? He said he thinks its sold...if not he's gonna call me back and i'm gonna go look at it. He says it needs clear-been cleared before and its peeling.The boat could be patched up and used...but thats not my style.I'd have to go ahead and spend 15k on it and make it nice. :smile19: Seemed like a really nice guy but he doesnt know much at all about the boat. he wasnt sure how they got a 502 outta 454.oh-and the nitrous bottle belongs to a friend-everything else goes with the boat. :smile12:

wildbunch

pro53 said:

:smile22: :smile22: :smile24:

Got that right...........big $$ hole........

TintMan

:smile12: If its not sold...How old is the pump? Whats the motor specs?Type of heads? Type of intake an carb? Is the hull solid? any general info would help. :smile15: thanks!

STRETCH

big john said:
used to be my boat. i built it have any questions just ask

Big John, I've got some questions....

1. Which is better, Gold or Silver box of Patron?
2. How is your boat running?
3. How much Gold or Silver Patron would you take in trade for your boat?!?
:smile15:

Glad to see you on the boards...look forward to catchin up with you soon.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread...that TX looks like a fun project for someone this spring.

STRETCH

big john

pump about a year old. B. gen 4 block .60 over eagle stroke kit srp pistons 650 roller demon 750 dp dart intake gen 6 rec port heads manley valves msd ig . hull is true but needs brightning needs steering cable . heard motor run last week sounded ok but ? cant say for fact .                                                                                                                                                                                    GOLD OR SILVER. ill drink either !