A Spring outing for 2021

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I am thinking about trying to put together a Spring outing for 2021. I know we have to monitor park policies and what not for the Covid issue. But  I am open for suggestions if any one has any.  :smile30: think.gif think.gif

Drumzilla

Sounds good... Would like to see another gathering at Somerville. My last one wasn't so good... :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll start working on some of the locals about putting something together. We need a good Ol fashioned THB shindig! :smile16: :smile16:

FL350

Administrator
Great. Btw this is not going to be one of those things people call boat races and put out bouys that are 200 feet apart?

Drumzilla

Steve I saw on FB THB that John Gomez is camping at Lake Somerville Yegua on April 16-17 and inviting people out so what about Somerville and that date ??  just an ideal... :smile27:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
FL350 said:
Great. Btw this is not going to be one of those things people call boat races and put out bouys that are 200 feet apart?
No sir, we attend enough boat races through out the year! This will be rest and relaxation! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DrumZilla said:
Steve I saw on FB THB that John Gomez is camping at Lake Somerville Yegua on April 16-17 and inviting people out so what about Somerville and that date ??  just an ideal... :smile27:
I'll get with John and see what he thinks. I'll see him Sunday! :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
So it's official. We are gathering at Yegua Creek April 16th-18th. Park is filling up fast. Working on a Saturday nite dinner plans right now. There will be more to come! jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

Don

we were able to get spots in the low 50's I was surprised those spots are always booked

Devilman

hard to believe so many spots gone already. should know tomorrow if we'll be able to do it or not. :smile17:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
hard to believe so many spots gone already. should know tomorrow if we'll be able to do it or not. :smile17:
You better be there! It's your civic duty to attend such a gathering! :smile14: