22 scarab paint job

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
customtouch said:
Ok..............Here's a sneak peek so everyone knows what to look for. Didn't want John to slip by without being noticed!!! :grin:
Sweet! But did you really think John could slip by anyone with out being noticed! That's like not spotting Sasquatch in a Field of Blue Bonnets! crazy.gif crazy.gif

customtouch

Mike S said:
Looks great clap.gif

Thanks Mike. The pictures don't even come close to showing what it is really like though. It is hard to believe by looking at it but I actually used ten colors and four different pearls on it. It kind of glows in person.

customtouch said:
Mike S said:
Looks great clap.gif

Thanks Mike. The pictures don't even come close to showing what it is really like though. It is hard to believe by looking at it but I actually used ten colors and four different pearls on it. It kind of glows in person.

Nice I can't wait to see it!! hurry.gif

John

its Done. its back to the shop to have a new horn put in it (the old plastic bezel was cracked ) and a new SS rub rail, the hatch has been built, finding an upholstery guy that will get it done in time is gonna be the kicker  :smile20:

Knotty Girl

John said:
says the man with pastels on his boat!  whatever.gif

If you are talking about the Checkmate that is Karol's

My boat however is Red, White, Black, with a card theme. You need to look at it on the trailer, it is way to fast to see on the water.  :smile16:

John

Knotty said:
John said:
says the man with pastels on his boat!  whatever.gif

If you are talking about the Checkmate that is Karol's, but im the one who really liked the colors and picked it out for her.

My boat however is Red, White, Black, with a broke theme. You need to look at it on the trailer, it will sink way to fast to see on the water.  :smile16:

there i fixed it for ya!  :smile28: