22 scarab paint job

John

customtouch said:
My personal favorite picture of all the boats...............Leaving!!!!!  :grin:

ahh that good looking lake somerville stain, i need to acid wash that transom

its gonna be one hell of a detailing marathon when i get that back right before RTC

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Knotty said:
Patchman said:
He's got your number Hank! :smile30:

He think he does, I'll let him go on thinking that.  I will still booty dance on the rainbow boat anyway.  :smile30:
I'm thinking that Scarab looks faster now! He'll probably smoke you on the water! :smile30:

John

DISTURBED said:
Wow!  Those bunk boards have seen better days.  Congratulations John!  May your scrambling begin!  LOL.

not for another few weeks, and as far as the bunks go, got new bunks on a new trailer, david wanted to paint on the old trailer  for no worries about overspray

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't going to say anything about the boards, but seems like a good idea for getting a little more room on the side. :smile30:

John

It's not finished,......well the paint is done but the rest is still being put back together.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
John said:
It's not finished,......well the paint is done but the rest is still being put back together.
I don't care about the engine cover, It's the paint I want to see! :smile28: :smile28: