1977 Youngblood tx19 project

TintMan

I think 1800 is firm ...at the moment-he first told me to list it at 2000. It comes with basically what you see-tandem trailer, hull, and pump. I actually stripped the boat 2 years ago and was gonna build it.it has rails-but no plates.I had all the old rigging but dumpstered it awhile back. I have a few more pics of it when i bought it from Gary-but none that are recent.The stringers ,bulkhead, seat pads and gunnels are very solid-tanks are still glassed in. With that being said-it needs EVERYTHING, but is a cheap start to a good boat. :smile17:

sturat

Melissa said:
Yeah right...he better have my drink made and dinner ready when I get home...right babe?  :kiss:

In man talk does that mean it is ok to buy it as long as you make me a drink and fix dinner? Seems fair to me.

Congrads on the new sled Eric.

TintMan

sturat said:
Melissa said:
Yeah right...he better have my drink made and dinner ready when I get home...right babe?  :kiss:

In man talk does that mean it is ok to buy it as long as you make me a drink and fix dinner? Seems fair to me.

i think you are right Stuart! So Eric-when you wanna pick it up? :smile16:

TahitiRat

TintMan said:
sturat said:
Melissa said:

i think you are right Stuart! So Eric-when you wanna pick it up? :smile16:

after work  :smile30:

TahitiRat

She told me I could get it, Well it was more like just get the damm thing I'm tired of fighting about it. So I guess its time to quit  this fight  :smile24:

TintMan

Got a call back last nite...he is firm at $1800 for all- but will separate- he's asking 800 for the pump and jetavator...and for just the boat and trailer.... :smile26:
$1300
I'd buy it back...but my next boat project will be NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smile17:

TintMan

TahitiRat said:
She told me I could get it, Well it was more like just get the damm thing I'm tired of fighting about it. So I guess its time to quit  this fight  :smile24:
pm sent- :smile16:

TintMan

I found a few pics of it the day i got it-before i stripped everything for the rebuild-the deck has been about 80% been sanded now-but here is how it did look...
garage017.jpg

garage022.jpg

garage026.jpg

He put it on a tandem trailer and bought a different pump. i still have and goes with the boat-transom cover-w ride plate,and a few more pieces i'd throw in just to get out of my shop. :grin:

TintMan

no-the gel is in terrible shape-its gotta come off.The fiberglass looks fine .The metallic is really bad.I was grindin it down to get ready for paint. :smile20: the camera is generous.The white is cracked and you can see the blue thru it-all over. :smile25:

TintMan

thats why its so cheap-it needs paint all over! Its a solid boat-the gel is just weathered to death! other wise i'd buy it back-but i dont want to do the work! :smile17:

FormulaZR

I'm sorry for the retarded question...but this boat is basically a good hull and good pump, right? So, it needs motor, wiring, rigging, seats, gauges, and fuel system?

Also, another question, my current hull is stamped with a 450 hp limit...what is this boat's limit?

spd500

It also will need body work and new paint . There is no limit on horsepower for a hull , unless it's an outboard . That is more of a weight restriction than a HP restriction though . Mine has a stamp that says 330 hp on it , but I am putting a 500 hp BBC in it .