Old Buck's Project "Mini Me"

greaser

The plan is to restore this boat to look like a smaller version of OB's Tx-19. Its one of those lil 10' "Fun Jets" I figure once he gets it restored, he could sell it to GR. Maybe he wont need a booster seat for this one.  :smile23:

Here are a few progress pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

greaser

Here are a few more pics. The guys at Image Customs are pretty excited about getting this one done.

spd500

The biggest  chainsaw motor you can find  :smile12:  :smile17: .

I think it is actually a little four banger , but it might have room for a six in there . Shouldn't take much to make it move pretty good as small as it is .

pro53

Damn thing sure looks small, I bet ya he has to lube himself up to fit in it  :smile23: Being short does have some advantages  :smile23:

NotImportant-1

pro53 said:
Damn thing sure looks small, I bet ya he has to lube himself up to fit in it  :smile23: Being short does have some advantages  :smile23:

Leave it to Pro to gay up a thread on a mini jet  :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

pro53

Esabataj said:
pro53 said:

Leave it to Pro to gay up a thread on a mini jet   :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
You Dirty OLE man  :smile23: I am talking about him sitting down in the boat  :smile23: Damn boat has got to be like siitting in a GO KART  :smile23:

Devilman

lol  :grin:

albumdkfrankenchrist1sb.jpg

greaser

th beast said:
what kind of motor do you put un something like that ???

Oldbuck told me it was the same motor and pump set up the they used in those old wet bike's from back in the day.

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
th beast said:
what kind of motor do you put un something like that ???

Oldbuck told me it was the same motor and pump set up the they used in those old wet bike's from back in the day.
yup your right Bert it has a 60hp Suzuki 2cyl. hooked up to a 90 degree gearbox then a pump hooked on that.

Man they are gettin with it! :smile19: :smile19: :smile19:

oldbuck40

Greaser said:
oldbuck40 said:
TURBO said:
8dc4_0.JPG

Thro One of these on it and your ready to go!!  :smile23:
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23: no kiddin! that ought to make it scoot!

DO IT!!!!!!! :smile19:
lmao on a 2 cycle :smile23: :smile23: :smile23:
i been out there cuttin the center caps out so i could get to the bearing buddies and still have a little Bling!