NTJBC JESTFEST 2011 HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER NEW DATE IS MAY 7, 2011

CIA

I AM AWARE THAT SUNDAY IS MOTHER'S DAY, BUT THIS IS REALLY THE ONLY WEEKEND WE CAN DO THIS SO I WILL APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME IF THIS IS A PROBLEM, BUT THAT IS WHY WE ARE HAVING IT ON SATURDAY

This event has been rescheduled because of the weather this weekend. Since it has been changed I would like to make sure that we can get an accurate head count for the crawfish. We will have sausage ,red potatoes and corn as well as the crawfish, but if you have anyone in your group the doesn't like crawfish you need to make sure that you bring something else for them to eat. Please contact me on here, by phone, or by text message for the RSVP. And if you have any other questions about the event, let me know.

We will be selling tshirts, and koozies at the event.

If you need directions to Collin Park at Lake Lavon, give me a shout and I will let you know where we will be set up.

SO THIS EVENT IS ON SATURDAY, MAY 7, 2011 AT NOON!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see everyone out for this event.
Kurt Sconyers 214-384-4844

Gem427

Dang It.....I'm old and hate changes but I'll be there anyway. So now it's NEXT Saturday and NOT this Sunday?  Also, just what are we supposed to be voting on? It's not real clear.

:smile29:

Crusader

Gem427 said:
Dang It.....I'm old and hate changes but I'll be there anyway. So now it's NEXT Saturday and NOT this Sunday?

:smile29:

yes sir, you are correct in your statement.......gives ya another week to shine up that purdy Glastron of yours!

Gem427

Yeah I know but I was just informed that I will be by myself as the wifey has other plans that were already scheduled. In the back of my mind I knew that but wasn't sure and when I called to tell her of the new date I was informed. Oh well!

Gary

TintMan

Come on guys...I was on my way this weekend to check ya'll out...been thrashin on the boat...just finishing up tonight...Guess i'll catch ya'll next year cause May 7 is Mothers Day. Why post a date then change it? Who know what the weather will do anyway! :smile15:
whatever.gif

CIA

Sunday is Mothers Day, and we are having it on Saturday. Not cool with thunderstorms and wind, sorry  for the change but had to do it, see you next time then

hillbilly68

CIA said:
Sunday is Mothers Day, and we are having it on Saturday. Not cool with thunderstorms and wind, sorry  for the change but had to do it, see you next time then

question?? if you going to have it on saturday, why not have it this saturday? atleast that way everyone who planned to come it wouldnt be that big of a change, it'd still be the same weekend just be on saturday instead of sunday, this saturday its supposed to be good weather..
i'm not trying to start any trouble but was just curious... think.gif

TintMan

well -when you set a date and people make reservations for a hotel...closed my business THIS friday...Second day aired SEVERAL pieces...thrashed on the boat several nights in a row...its a couple thousand dollar change for me. Why bother to post it...???

Crusader

TintMan said:
Come on guys...I was on my way this weekend to check ya'll out...been thrashin on the boat...just finishing up tonight...Guess i'll catch ya'll next year cause May 7 is Mothers Day. Why post a date then change it? Who know what the weather will do anyway! :smile15:
whatever.gif

Tintman...I feel your pain bro..... wish the weather was better.

I'm all for this Saturday too but...........winds are forecast to blow 18mph out of the south that day too. Though the beach we'd be on faces north....get about 1/4 mile offshore and it'll be white capping which isn't good for low freeboarding boats. Both days appear to just suck weather wise.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/2757:19

blazeracer

TintMan said:
whatever.gif

Damn, was looking forward to meeting you Scott so you can see your old hotfoot in my Glastron..

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I had a feeling there was going to be some backlash on this when I heard about the change.  There always is when the decision is made to change an event.  No matter what decision was made there were going to be some that were not happy.  If the date was left alone and it rained as forecast, there would have been a low turn out.  Kurt made the best decision he could based on the information he had coupled with past experiences.  In hind site, maybe a little more time/thought should have been gone into making the decision.  It's water under the bridge at this point.  The decision was made and the date has been moved.  Hindsight is 20/20.

Scott, I hope you will still come to visit us at some point.  I'm sure I was not the only one that was glad to hear you (as well as a few other fast boats) would be bringing your sled to Lavon.  I enjoyed talking to you at Plowman's and your boat is second to none when it comes to clean rides.

Just my .02

Devilman

Duanehydro said:
ya'll keep waiting on low wind, and it's gonna be a while before you go boating... crazy.gif

Yup.. whoever heard of such... changing dates based on the weather channel.
rolleyes.gif
Must be a North thing. :wink: :cheesy: :grin: