wtb 4150 holley

SimplyOrange

anybody have a running or needing rebuild dp 4150 they would let go for a good price?

i have a 4779 for my jet and it has a cracked baseplate, my plan was to put a new base plate and rebuild it, the problem is i dont want to spend that much on a 750 carb that parts are kinda difficult to find for it.

jdeaton

I travel down I-10 thru Lake Charles, Lafayette, Morgan City, and Galliano.  Need something dropped off.  I know where you live Randall!!

SimplyOrange

if you toss it out of your window about 1/8 of a mile past exit 173 on I-10 itll land in my back yard

is randall getting the marine one?

and randal is right, $100 is close to 150 and with some good pictures it can hit paypal tonight  :grin:

SimplyOrange said:
if you toss it out of your window about 1/8 of a mile past exit 173 on I-10 itll land in my back yard

is randall getting the marine one?

and randal is right, $100 is close to 150 and with some good pictures it can hit paypal tonight  :grin:

no i don't need another carb right now, i just put two new 1450's on this pro dominator t ram i picked up, with this new engine.

SimplyOrange

looks like a nice combo, now if i can get him to pst pics of it and come down a little on the price we would have something.

SimplyOrange

bought one ready to go off of ebay for $130 shipped on accident, but ill still buy one later on for the shovel for about $130, if not then ill just buy the base plate and rebuild kit for the spare i have.

jdeaton

Karma is right with the world, You have the Carburater you need and I have the motor I need.  Patch and I finally made contact and he is up for the sell, so I will need the 750.  Glad everything worked out.

SimplyOrange

glad to hear that, if you still had it when i was ready to buy for the hydro then i was gonna get it, its all good tho,i still dont have an intake yet. i cant get a reply from half of the people selling shit on PB.