Txliberator's wacker

WAFOBABY

I was just  fixing to call ya and tell ya lets put two 50hp on the back of yours that way you will make it to the lake this year LOL LOL LOL  JK    hurry.gif  get yo CHIT going

txliberator

Thanks for the kind words Jasson, but I haven't put all that work into it just for it to sound like a cat in heat at WOT and kill Mosquitos on start up!

:smile30:

jroberts88

txliberator said:
Thanks for the kind words Jasson, but I haven't put all that work into it just for it to sound like a cat in heat at WOT and kill Mosquitos on start up!

are you sure?? i thought that is what weed wakers are for??

lmao! hope to see you out on the water,

Knotty Girl

txliberator said:

Again even.  think.gif

Last Mohecian

Administrator
No need to drag yours up here Henry.  We have a couple of "girly" boats that can show him the light.  George and Brian both have sleds that are capable of triple digits.  And they are both Liberators non the less.  :smile30:

(Dusty, I'm really on your side.  Just wanted to make the girls feel welcome. LOL)

Knotty Girl

Oh I was not twisted.  I run them both as you know.  I just think it is funny how people think their cubic inches are the only ticket.  I have a friend that has a little STV with a 2.5L merc, that can make me think my blown 580 chev is slow. 

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Knotty said:
Oh I was not twisted.  I run them both as you know.  I just think it is funny how people think their cubic inches are the only ticket.  I have a friend that has a little STV with a 2.5L merc, that can make me think my blown 580 chev is slow.

2.5L.  My coke is almost that big.  LOL.

Devilman

like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

Knotty gettin all bowed up, lol... :grin:

HellinnFrnt

Knotty said:

doesn't take much effort then huh ?